NASADD Social - for a hooker that bitch sucked dick like a 13yr old virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday, KC!

In honor of such an occasion, I suppose I'll post an OD SOCIAL PUZZLER.

Sammy Smackattack is trying to discover what his heroin's purity percentage is.

Suppose that, in order to avoid the sickness, he needs to either shoot I points (assume each point is 100 mgs) of heroin, or swallow E mg's of oxycodone. Assume that each GRAM of heroin in his blood affects him just like S GRAMS of oxycodone in his blood. Furthermore, he notices that for every N mg's of oxycodone he swallows, only P mg's of oxycodone enters his bloodstream (ie, his oxycodone bioavailability is 100P/N percent).

Can you express his heroin's purity percentage in terms of N, P, S, I, and E?

yea happy birthday KC

the word stuff was atleast a little easier then the math ones, for me atleast

lower my standards just to get my dick wet.

been guilty of this lately

its not so bad as long as you lay down the boundaries n make sure they know not to expect anything relationship wise, dont get me wrong i wish i was bangin 10s but for the time bein ill take what i can get, ill start gettin pickier when i start lookin for another relationship

I take it that yall don't remember his puzzles and the fact that hardly anyone could solve them.

oh i remember, dont think i ever got one right so i rarely replied to em, but i loved tryin to solve it n eventually givin up

its fun, tho im not even gonna try n attempt that problem, though i would do the same thing when gettin my dope, i would try n see how much mg of Oxy it took me to get the same feeling from how many mg of H n try n do some aproximate math, not sure if i ever did it succesfully or what my answers ended up bein tho, i forget alot of shit that happened when using

good to have you back tho BA

Happy birthday KC.

So would you guys do it if you were this teen mom. Definitely easy money. I'm not sure what I'd bee like if I was a young hot chick but, it would be nice to be able to bang anyone whenever.

i dont care who would call me gay if someone offered me $1mil to take it up the ass im bending the fuck over.
lol...

i didnt see the fingering part immka have to check it out

I think this is the first time since middle school that I haven't had a girl that I was messing around with. I'm far from being a ladies' man, but damn, I don't know what to do. I know the obvious is to go out and meet new girls, but that shit is hard when you aren't confident 24/7 with the help of opiates. I live in a college town too. This shit is just like a whole new world to me.

Am I the only one who dislikes not having at least a girl on the side? This shit is absolutely new to me to be honest. There's a few girls that I could mess around with, but I'd rather stick my dick inside a jar of enriched uranium. Plus, I really don't want to lower my standards just to get my dick wet.

i dunno man im cool havin a girl on the side but when it gets down to bf/gf and being exclusives..i like run and hide from that shit, in high school it was like that and college and shit changed my mind and now commitment to me just sounds fuckin stupid..the thought of getting married scares the shit out of me..not being able to go and do whatever i wanted at any givin time and with out having to let anyone else know isnt something i look forward too..im sure in a couple years things might change and once i hit my 30s ill go threw a mini midlife crisis and freak out about not being married and havi g a kid and then stress out about it trying to get it started..kinda like charlie harper lol that would be the perfect life

its kinda lilke why i dont like or really use facebook..i dont like people knowing what it is that im doing, i dont understand peoples obsessions of knowing everything about everyone 24/7..who cares about what you did this weekend, if i wanted to know i would ask..i dont need an update from you telling me you picked apples and had a lobster for dinner. and since you just told me what you ate, why the fuck did you send me a pic of you eeating the lobster? like did you think i didnt believe you or that i even cared?

Happy Birthday, KC!

In honor of such an occasion, I suppose I'll post an OD SOCIAL PUZZLER.

Sammy Smackattack is trying to discover what his heroin's purity percentage is.

Suppose that, in order to avoid the sickness, he needs to either shoot I points (assume each point is 100 mgs) of heroin, or swallow E mg's of oxycodone. Assume that each GRAM of heroin in his blood affects him just like S GRAMS of oxycodone in his blood. Furthermore, he notices that for every N mg's of oxycodone he swallows, only P mg's of oxycodone enters his bloodstream (ie, his oxycodone bioavailability is 100P/N percent).

Can you express his heroin's purity percentage in terms of N, P, S, I, and E?

Happy birthday!

P=S N=%60P (oral BA is about 60% IIRC) E=N=irrelevant.

S = 100% BA (it's already absorbed & in the blood), so each gramme shot = 1g oxy swallowed, so shooting a 0.1g bag of dope = 100mg... 187 oral oxy = 100mg IV dope. that's as far as I got lol

Last edited:
I take it that yall don't remember his puzzles and the fact that hardly anyone could solve them.

The Grand Champion Puzzle Solvers were Johanneschimpo and RedLeader. IIRC, essentially all the word puzzles were solved by JC, and all the math problems by RL.

HighonLife said:
the word stuff was atleast a little easier then the math ones, for me atleast

Well...since this is my first puzzle in a long time, I decided to make it a mix of words and numbers. Hint: Try to "unjumble" the variables, N, P, S, I, and E...that should give you some idea of what the solution might look like.

Happy birthday!

P=S N=%60P (oral BA is about 60% IIRC) E=N=irrelevant.

S = 100% BA (it's already absorbed & in the blood), so each gramme shot = 1g oxy swallowed, so shooting a 0.1g bag of dope = 100mg... 187 oral oxy = 100mg IV dope. that's as far as I got lol

To solve the puzzle as intended, don't substitute values for the letters.

I mean, sure, practically speaking, we know that heroin in the blood is about 4 times as potent, gram for gram, as oxy. So, S is about 4. Also, oxy has a high oral BA, so that P/N = 1 (approximately). So, for a quick approximation of your heroin's purity, you can take (the amount of oxycodone you need in grams) divided by (the amount of heroin you need in grams), then multiply by 25.

In other words, say that, to stay well, you need either .5 grams a day of H, IV, or .3 grams (ie, 300 mgs) of oxycodone a day. Then, your dope's purity percentage is (.3/.5) x 25 = 15, which IIRC, is pretty decent for stuff bought in smaller bags, but a bit sub-paar for "raw".

(EP)/(NlS) = purity

Of course...but being a Bingey puzzle, it would be better written as:

PE/NIS...

Not a surprising, as what problem can't be solved with a little PE/NIS, right?

On the other hand, I suppose having a little PE/NIS has created more problems for me than it's ever solved...

The denominator could also be written as SIN, and I am sure that there is a joke about purity and sin just waiting to be discovered.

If the P & E were instead J & C, I suppose we could write

Purity = JC (ie Jesus Christ) over SIN.

When you put JESUS above SIN, you get PURITY.

wassup mericans!

welcome back BA - its old mate lefty.

i had a surprise win at the doctors yesterday which was awesome. my dr had been on holidays so when one of my gps colleagues filled out my scripts last he fucked up dates n shit whixh had my dr confused.

so i just went in to get my ir oxy refilled and walked out with the rest of my morphine and valium scripts - giving me a weeks extra of val and 100mg morphine pills.

needkess to say that because of the fuck up im on a good old bender. bless these fuckups!

the thought of getting married scares the shit out of me..not being able to go and do whatever i wanted at any givin time and with out having to let anyone else know isnt something i look forward too..im sure in a couple years things might change and once i hit my 30s ill go threw a mini midlife crisis and freak out about not being married and havi g a kid and then stress out about it trying to get it started..kinda like charlie harper lol that would be the perfect life

its kinda lilke why i dont like or really use facebook..i dont like people knowing what it is that im doing, i dont understand peoples obsessions of knowing everything about everyone 24/7..who cares about what you did this weekend, if i wanted to know i would ask..i dont need an update from you telling me you picked apples and had a lobster for dinner. and since you just told me what you ate, why the fuck did you send me a pic of you eeating the lobster? like did you think i didnt believe you or that i even cared?

I hear you on the marriage part. There's no way in hell I would want to get married anytime soon, let alone have kids.

Facebook is pretty dumb for the most part. I had a friend, who's a girl, convince me to start one because it was a good way to meet girls. She was definitely right about that. I could care less about 99.9% of what people post on there. It's a good way to find out a lot about a person depending on how idiotic they are about posting shit.

Do people actually use FB to meet romantic interests and such? Like my generation did with MySpace? When I first got a MySpace, it was like starting at a new high school of internet people. I don't think I knew any of my MySpace friends from real life. But my Facebook started with college peers and grew as I met people in real life. How does one go about creating a FB with the intention of meeting people there? MySpace it was all about looking up a band and then friend-requesting sexy fans of that band. Is this how to do it with FB too?

^ I've only ever added people that I actually personally knew, so I'm not sure how you would create a Facebook with the sole intention of meeting people. More or less, finding a girl that you know IRL and start talking to her or vice versa.

^ Your friend who told you it was a good way to meet girls, did she mean like actually meeting people on there and then later meeting up in person?

Back in the day, I actually met two people IRL I first met on MySpace. I made a profile before I did my semester abroad, trying to get a feel for the new culture. First girl went to the same school and was in the same department as me, so it was all very practical (though our first meetup involved TONS of drinking...me, her and her boyfriend...dude was totally cool with it too). Second girl was one of the "sexy fans of the same band I like" group. I went to her birthday party and was given tons of weed and booze. The girl's brother went on a crazy acid trip that same night and convinced himself that it actually was in human nature to dig holes and burrow, and got the cops called on him for destroying a neighbor's garden. That chick was crazy back then, but has since gotten sober and started a family. We are still great friends.

Do people actually use FB to meet romantic interests and such? Like my generation did with MySpace? When I first got a MySpace, it was like starting at a new high school of internet people. I don't think I knew any of my MySpace friends from real life. But my Facebook started with college peers and grew as I met people in real life. How does one go about creating a FB with the intention of meeting people there? MySpace it was all about looking up a band and then friend-requesting sexy fans of that band. Is this how to do it with FB too?

Oh man, MySpace used to be an untapped resource for pussy. Idk if one could do that with facebook, fb seems more like "hey everyone, look at me! I feel so important that I'll share every detail about my life that nobody cares about!" I don't get that shit.

really? Idk why but I had always assumed you were white for some reason

I'm old school too but I honestly forget that myspace even exists still. Have no desire to use it either. This is not 2007. People really still use it regularly?

Status
Not open for further replies.