NASADD Social - for a hooker that bitch sucked dick like a 13yr old virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st and 15th? So is that mean your paycheck is from welfare?

how has your day been going so far JB? its the day before pay day, which normally means i can cut my own check as long as the money is in the account and was all excited this morning, cut my check and drove to the bank, pulled in and forgot its a fucking holiday....only good news is i got a liquor store that will fuck with me if it comes down to that.

You mean you "kite" checks to yourself. Like you write yourself a check when you have no money in the bank, deposit it and withdraw the cash, knowing the check won't clear until you do have money the next day, cause that is kiting. I have considered doing this myself, and actually did something similar by accident. My bank caught wind and now won't credit my account until checks clear. I had deposited a check from someone else into my account via the ATM and I withdrew the amount for the check. I had no other money in the account so if the check had bounced I would've pretty much been given money I didn't have the right to. I think they noticed I was basically kiting by doing this and now they don't give me that priviledge.

Speaking of jobs, I get no holidays off, not a minute of any day. Last year I worked Thanksgiving , X-mas and New Years Day. The job never shuts down, it can't. We do get time and a half for some holidays. My schedule is not your typical 9-5 m-f, so I often have the days of holidays off, but its a crap shoot, like last year I got stuck working all the major holidays.,

Last edited:
1st and 15th? So is that mean your paycheck is from welfare?

You mean you "kite" checks to yourself. Like you write yourself a check when you have no money in the bank, deposit it and withdraw the cash, knowing the check won't clear until you do have money the next day, cause that is kiting. I have considered doing this myself, and actually did something similar by accident. My bank caught wind and now won't credit my account until checks clear. I had deposited a check from someone else into my account via the ATM and I withdrew the amount for the check. I had no other money in the account so if the check had bounced I would've pretty much been given money I didn't have the right to. I think they noticed I was basically kiting by doing this and now they don't give me that priviledge.

no i dont mean "kiting" checks or "hanging paper". you have no fucking clue what my situation is so im not sure why you chimed in out of nowhere but, no. i cut my own checks because, i can...legally, i work at a business and i have the privilege to do so. i am in the process of becoming something a little short of owner of said company. the money was in the bank, the bank was simply not open, your assumption that i was "kiting" checks is just wrong.

i understand what you are saying and everything but dude, dont come in here first post with some shit like that. i am not a fucking criminal and i dont involve myself in criminal activities outside of doing drugs.

im sure you meant nothing by it but it most certainly rubbed me the wrong way, good sir.

edit: i didnt even see the little welfare comment. so you mean to tell me the only people you have ever heard of getting paid on the 1st and 15th are welfare recipients!? did you just come in here to take jabs at me or what? i am not trying to start anything but god damn you are fucking rude and close minded as fuck dude.

edit #2: surely you read the rest of my posts about working on holidays etc.... you are one ignorant fuck

no i dont mean "kiting" checks or "hanging paper". you have no fucking clue what my situation is so im not sure why you chimed in out of nowhere but, no. i cut my own checks because, i can...legally, i work at a business and i have the privilege to do so. i am in the process of becoming something a little short of owner of said company. the money was in the bank, the bank was simply not open, your assumption that i was "kiting" checks is just wrong.

i understand what you are saying and everything but dude, dont come in here first post with some shit like that. i am not a fucking criminal and i dont involve myself in criminal activities outside of doing drugs.

im sure you meant nothing by it but it most certainly rubbed me the wrong way, good sir.

edit: i didnt even see the little welfare comment. so you mean to tell me the only people you have ever heard of getting paid on the 1st and 15th are welfare recipients!? did you just come in here to take jabs at me or what? i am not trying to start anything but god damn you are fucking rude and close minded as fuck dude.

edit #2: surely you read the rest of my posts about working on holidays etc.... you are one ignorant fuck
I was gonna throw some gas on the fire here but had a change of heart.

I had never heard the term kiting before. My bank would just charge me $30 in overdraft fees.

Jesus christ, what a looney toon. Bahaha.
Anyways...

I always had to work major holidays. Hell, I even had to cover a double shift on my fuckin' birthday, this year!
Shit gets old, real quick.. but the money is good, so I can't really complain about it.

I was gonna throw some gas on the fire here but had a change of heart.

I had never heard the term kiting before. My bank would just charge me $30 in overdraft fees.

I mean, was I in the wrong? Was it not a tad bit rude? I mean it was his first fuck post in here, that I have seen. Perhaps I over reacted. If I did, my apologies.

I mean, was I in the wrong? Was it not a tad bit rude? I mean it was his first fuck post in here, that I have seen. Perhaps I over reacted. If I did, my apologies.

I think you did just fine. I always thought welfare was paid once a month.

I think he just misunderstands the mechanics of kiting and that's the root of the issue. Check kiting is using multiple accounts and writing bad checks to one to cover the other in increasing amounts cashing out when the dumbass sees fit. It's a really old bottom of the barrel crime that people only do if they're ultra desperate because you will definitely get caught. I'd be surprised if it were even possible now. It's just too dumb to work in this day and age. Overdrafting an account is not kiting.

Hopefully that clears up any confusion. By asking someone if they kite not only are you asking if they're a criminal you're asking if they're a shit tier criminal.

Just noticed that Battle Royale is on demand under free movies. If you've never seen it now is the time.

I've seen part of the film; the manga was better. I need to finish the film, though.

^Haha one of my very close friends recently tried that shit; he's so smart & I urged him too smart.

Goddamn I sound like I love cock when I'm drunkY^

Not even remotely close to in the wrong imo. His post rubbed me the wrong way as well and I intended on telling him he's fucking moron who has no business making such assumptions, but.. I refrained. ;) hope all you assholes are well.

you cunts would be so jealous of my dinner, desert and a final special desert. read about it all in the master chef thread in aus social as i had it typed out twice, losing each each time unable to recover and be fucked typing it all again for a third time, likely to lose it again in my condition.

oh hey my dear ohline, less than 3.

didnt see your pissy post first time going down. something i wouldnt mind a piece of NAO!

Im well thankyou :) hope all is swell in your corner of the globe :)

Lol.
How/why could that be considered trolling? I don't get it.

Anyways, I work in tool crib maintenance.

i just wanted to put out there that i wasn't trolling because i have given you shit since you started posting in here and just wanted to make sure you knew i wasn't trying to bait you into any argument or whatever

I think you did just fine. I always thought welfare was paid once a month.

thank you, i thought he was a bit out of line. i have no idea how/when welfare is passed out and i hope i never have to find out...

I think he just misunderstands the mechanics of kiting and that's the root of the issue. Check kiting is using multiple accounts and writing bad checks to one to cover the other in increasing amounts cashing out when the dumbass sees fit. It's a really old bottom of the barrel crime that people only do if they're ultra desperate because you will definitely get caught. I'd be surprised if it were even possible now. It's just too dumb to work in this day and age. Overdrafting an account is not kiting.

Hopefully that clears up any confusion. By asking someone if they kite not only are you asking if they're a criminal you're asking if they're a shit tier criminal.

that's the thing. he didnt even ask. he just pointed the finger and lectured....that's how i saw it. its whatever.

Not even remotely close to in the wrong imo. His post rubbed me the wrong way as well and I intended on telling him he's fucking moron who has no business making such assumptions, but.. I refrained. ;) hope all you assholes are well.

why hello there! we have missed your presence in here ohline. its just not the same without you. please come back to us :(

Happy Thanksgiving (if there are any people from Canada around here)
I know I'm late...but whatever.

is candy land's thanksgiving really in october? whats the story for that one? sissy french pioneers....shit i have nothing witty to come up with, fuck it.

NSDSADSADADADA Social Song Of The Day:

Ted Nugent-Stranglehold
NSFW:

here i come again now baby
like a dog in heat
tell it's me by the clamour now baby
i like to tear up the street

now I've been smoking for so long
you know i'm here to stay
got you in a stranglehold baby
you best get out of the way

road i cruise is a bitch now baby
you know you can't do me 'round
if a house gets in my way baby
you know I'll burn it down

you ran that night that you left me
you put me in my place
got you in a stranglehold now baby
then i crushed your face

Are any of yall good at photoshop? If so then PM me.

Bluelight NEEDS money yall. That donation banner isn't for shits and giggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.