• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Narcotics -- Synthetics: Prodilidine -- Anyone Come Across This Yet

Nicomorphinist

Bluelighter

This is the missing link betwixt the prodine sub-family of the 4-phenylpiperidines and the tilidate (tilidine) group which is generally considered to be a group on its own. It is quite weak, 3 per cent of morphine PO, so around the Morphine-N-Oxide level, which I am thinking would make it an ingredient of an over the counter Restless Legs Syndrome medication, well, atl least in Europe, Canada and other places, mixed with quinine, paracetamol, naproxen, dextromethorphan, phenyltoloxamine, and a thiazide or salicylate diuretic. Stronger versions of the above recipe would probably best be made by adding codeine or dihydrocodeine in particular. Of course, one can always use smack in a pinch.

Tilidate is good for RLS too, and I have taken it for RLS mixed with meprobamate, paracetamol, naproxen, and tripelennamine. For the narcotic, in addition to tilidate, codeine, dihydrocodeine, nicocodeine, meptazinol, ethoheptazine, and propiram also work well for this purpose. RLS sucks, and it is a weak foreshadowing of narcotic withdrawal symptoms too.

Quinine is a very helpful agent against RLS and I know of folks who substituted quinidine an it appeared to work. It is also a Cytochrome P450 II-D-6 and perhaps III-A-4 and some others which can potentiate some narcotics.

I was so happy when my doctor gave me dihydrocodeine (60 mg Codidol Retard and 45 mg IR capsule) for Irritable Bowel Syndrome to take with dicycloverine and bismuth subsalicylate, and it made the RLS disappear too. If kids especially are having trouble with it at night, first, it is not trivial "growing pains" and two, if it is severe, one should probably get the whole family checked out for Sickle Cell Anaemia, which in fact is a hereditary autosomal recessive trait on Chromosome pair 4 or 11 IIRC, and it arose as a natural defence against Plasmodium falciparum, P vivax, and P ovale and probably the other two forms of malaria, generally south of the historical 25 per cent annual incidence line for it, so including presence in various ethnic groups like the Sephardim, French and Québécois, South Slavic, Spanish and Portuguese, and many other folks from the Near East, southern Europe, the Caucasus and Black Sea regions, not to mention South Central Asia and virtually all of Africa and South-East Asia. Some manifestations of Beta Thalassaemia (an otherwise subclinical case of it seemed to make mine worse) and perhaps the alpha, gamma, and delta could in theory do it.

The paracetamol, Nsaid, and/or aspirin also are very helpful, and the recipe I used when I could not get tilidate was Tylenol With Codeine Nº 2, 3, or 4, orphenadrine, quinine, tripelennamine, naproxen, and a salicylate diuretic; also taking Synalgos DC (dihydrocodeine with aspirin and caffeine) with 325 mg of paracetamol. in place of the Tylenol With Codeine, with Emprin With Codeine Nº 4 (aspirin), Emprazil With Codeine Nº 5, on occasion (phenacetin), and on two occasions, I was able to get capsules of 60 mg of codeine salicylate.

The 30 mg of caffeine in the codeine mixture tablets was enough to help with the RLS by potentiating the codeine and working on smooth muscles of the circulatory and lymphatic systems, but not enough to keep one awake.

Last edited: