• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

nano Emulsified (water soluble) THC has an effect on the solubility of other compounds (3 photos)

Thomas Davie

Moderator: CD
Staff member
#1. 500 ml bottle of water w/nothing added.
jLKNP68l.jpg

#2. 500 ml bottle of water with 1 single serving Crystal Light Lemon Lime added
If1sknxl.jpg

#3. 500 ml bottle water with 50 drops (25mg) water soluble THC after 20 minutes
gE8hpnvl.jpg

Clearly the nano emulsification has has a large effect on the solubility of ‘citrus solids/flavours’ in the drink. It’s about 1.5ml drops. I’m figuring (hoping?) that if I add some standard THC/edible oil to the nano emulsified bottle of water soluble drops that I can ‘supercharge’ the strength of the water soluble drops. Experiment 😀

Tom
(THC ice cubes work)

Hate to sound like a junky here but one could IV this no? More interested in its applications in hospitals via drip

The ratio of THC water soluble drops to drink was 1.5 mls/500 ml or 0.003
I will be taking an entire 30 ml bottle of water soluble THC and adding 1 ml of a high THC extract; a ratio of 30 mls/ 1 ml (volume might be different depending on which extract I use, but in this ballpark).

Figure that this would be better than adding THC/edible oil as it’s more concentrated and I don’t have to worry as much about solubility (miscibility) issues. I’ll then shake repeatedly over a number of days. I’m hoping that a significant portion of the added THC will be nano emulsified thus increasing the water soluble availability.

However, legal extracts are still 2-6 times more expensive than black market concentrates and certain types (oils, cherry/honey, etc or distillates) aren’t legally available yet so I will be trying this experiment with legal THC drops and black market distillate.

Tom

Salutations Thomas Davie,

However, legal extracts are still 2-6 times more expensive than black market concentrates and certain types (oils, cherry/honey, etc or distillates) aren’t legally available yet...

M'yeah, somehow i reached some similar conclusion after visiting Québec's SQdC on-line portal just recently:

Only 4 products belonged to their "strongest" extracts. 2 were quite pricy indeed, 1 moderately if compared to the other 2 (...), then no more than 1 single "economic" option was found. So much for a customer's own needs, not to mention i'd love to see an army of top-notch laboratories probing the infinitesimal world of industrial "trace" Pest Control Products. Etc., etc.

And there's more dimensions to the impact of "légaleezation", starting with the denial of healthwise alternatives by imposing some perfectly carricatural raw-model(s), on top of a man-made distribution specifically designed to serve LPs instead of the cannabis users themselves:

Animation_for_2-to-1_THC_vs_CBD_Ratio.gif

After all, how's an extreme supposed NOT to provoke any extreme results?...

Why so much focus on the "Full-CBD", "High-CBD and/or so-called "Balanced" (1:1) and THC-centric groups, while structurally avoiding zones between what i consider as "extreme" barriers, considering 1:1 seems like going too far already.

Personally i'd want genetic selection to reflect the 2:1, 3:1 or maybe even the 4:1 areas clearly still awaiting further investigation, combined to features as aroma/taste that need to get valorized as well if the habit is to shift from the old ways to something more along the linew of self-awareness from "Micro-Dosing", etc.

There's another dimension i spontaneously think about relatively to Trudeau's legacy in a socio-toxic environment where Québeker "stoner$"/"droÿé$" (shamed by mass-media between 2 alcohol TV promotions, etc.) actually face paradoxal customer decisions restricted by weight, cost and also external factors resulting, in principle, from an obligation to visit the SQdC more often, since i can't legally come out both with the usual dirt-cheap 28 g bag of dry tumble mari-caca besides bringing a 30 ml bottle of something which may cost even more than a bag, actually. Briefly put the customers are currently submitted to "fidelization" (by only providing them a "choice" between THC-centric or Full-CBD/High-CBD...), hence people end up in a situation which doesn't invite us to risk a modification of old habits. Consequently all those who got initiated to cannabis via repeated/implicit dosing abuse face a system where exploration, learning and healthwise improvement are practically blocked, because for many decent adults it's no option to buy on-line and not even to show ID cards when the prupose is to simply filter out teenagers (...), nonetheless!! Plus the nuisance from many more vilification vectors.

Ideally i'd call over the phone for convenient home delivery (and in-situ 1st-hand evaluation while we negociate...), in contrast the bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionists were so sucessful in selling "ADDICTION" to vulnerable voters it's finally a worse crime to start a home-cultivation project without asking permissions from similar installed gurus, then imagine if one wished to embelish his journeys with an absolutely magical THC:CBD genetics-breeding hobby capable of promoting a most relaxing sense of enlightment and serenity (besides the buzz!), etc., euh... My guess is that won't compute in a system designed to impose their present "legal" alternative(s) despite the real challenge of combining package weights/volumes in order to simultaneously observe formal restrictions while attempting to obtain ratios outside any "extreme" path as typically imposed by the current legal heritage of today's political elites. In The Name Of Children!

Observing such backward "progress" i fear i may have to live a couple more lives not just to see it but equally enjoy it in good time, with provincial + federal support that is truly beneficial for *ALL*.

Good day, have fun!! ☮️

Last edited: