Venting Nangs and Mdma, has anyone heard the death twang sound

Myatticus12

Greenlighter
this is my first time talking about stuff on here, love to read to peoples stories but have always wanted to ask about this one

A few months back I was doing pingas (pressed mdma, double the strength of a normal capsule) with two mates of mine, we’re all 18 and were doing them in my room from around 11pm to 8am, smoked around 8g of weed and we had two $80 canisters of nitrous which give about 30 balloons each. The night would go like this, we would drop one pinga each and smoke until they hit, and then we’d interchange nang, cone, nang, cone until we’d drop another pinga and so on and so forth

Needless to say we used the lot and had an amazing night looping over and over trying to wrap our heads around this cosmic Deja vu.

My question is, and I’m not sure if I’m labelling this incorrectly, has anyone experienced the death twang sound while your looping

From what I remember I would be doing my nang and be looping, I’d being to see my whole world shrink down in my vision surrounded by darkness and then it’d happen again and again spiraling infinitely it seemed, and then my words would become part of the loop, both seeing the words as I spoke them like captions on a YouTube video, but the words were also my vision of the room I was in, say like bubble writing but the coloured part would be photoshopped to be my room, then my friends words would become part of my loop and so on and so forth, this would blow my mind every time and I would always get the same loop with the same script with my friends saying the same things etc.
by the end of the loop when I would be going to this black void beyond the loop I would hear this unsettling yet also still fascinating death rattle sort of twang sound
I can’t write what it would sound like as I’d just say ‘dun n dunnn n.’ Over and over again in what would be a deep sort of twang sound in my mind and just as I’d black out basically, thank god, my friends would wake up before me and rip it out of my mouth.
(Another thing I find really cool is the fact that once we were doing a nang and my mate sat one out, he paused the music about 20 seconds in according to him but for me I could hear the song, ‘falling down’ by lil peep, playing in my mind. Somehow either by memory or because I was in the loop I could still hear it. And again with the song ‘hit the road jack’.
When we’d do the nangs we’d always listen to music as it would just skyrocket the whole loop for us)

Anyways
Even to me this seems like gibberish but I just hope maybe someone can explain this or share their experience if it was similar?
Thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day/night

Everyone has this on N20 eventually, the sirens/rushing/twanging, the feeling you have something important to remember from the trip or an epiphany (you probably didn't) mdma and the amphetamine in your pills would likely have made it more pronounced but it's completely common on straight nitrous.

The sound is likely changes in blood pressure and oxygen, although I've always found the looping sound changed slightly depending on the last thing I heard before dissociation hits.

that sounds about right, doing nitrous by itself was alright, I would loop but nowhere near as much as when mixed with mdma.
The songs we would play before doing a nang would always change the loop for us, we’d try all these different songs trying to unlock the best loop but it’s always basically the same
That’s interesting though, I must have associated it incorrectly, though it’s hard for me to remember as we basically would just be passing out each time
Either way thankyou for sharing that, very interesting I’ve always been fascinated by how these drugs effect our brains