• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nang Cracker

we made one similar to the one you speak of and had the same bloody problem with the nail always coming out.

and it was so fucking HARD to crack them.

puruse some op shops for a used nang cracker?

ahh glue the nail inside. Thanks for the link, i had found a thing about nnags on sixth seal but couldnt find the instructons. I think ill give this welding thing a go anyhow because i no sum chumo that will do it for me and itll probably be quite strong and thw whole is already made. If it was a case of jsut buyign anohter cap i would but my local hardware store hav run out and wont get new oens for a week or so. You have been most helpful, much appreciated.

I use a black 20mm polypipe male threaded cap.

This doesn't get anywhere near as cold as a brass cap :p

Still needs to have some sort of material surrounding it for hardcore nang sessions though... so cold ^_^

ok time for an update. The welding has been done. It is stronger and pierces the nang but the problem is the nang blocks the eng and doesnt allow gas to pass through.

The sixth seal thing says about forcing wire down the whole but doesnt explain it too well. Can somebody tell me how to fix this problem?

same problem happened with my cracker, this can be a dangerous situation as the pressure from the gas can cause the cracker to explode. you need to file grooves into one of the pieces, check that sixthseal site, make sure the grooves are big and deep enough to allow the gas to flow pass it, it may take a while to make the grooves, but we all know it's worth it :D

yeh i sawed grooves into it but it didnt really work, sixth seal just says to ram some wire down the hole

have u got a picture, it will be a lot easier to help u, all i can say is keep fileing the grooves it will take some time and they need to be deep

hmm i shoved a piece of paperclip down there and it seems to work. i haven't tested it with a nang as yet bcoz i hav run out but i stuk a balloon over the end and inflated it then held the air in and shoved a nang in. then let the air out and it flowed.

hmm.... possible success.

drinky_mcbeer: you got the concept eventually, you get a hammer and a piece of coat hanger. then hammer the coat hanger wire into the shape of an C but with the ends closer. So kind of like an O with a small cut out of it. This is made to fit perfectly down the inside of the cracker and lay snug with the place the nang would block when pressure is applied. The small gap in the O shape lets gas though!!!

Fuck expensive!... I'm cheering, just found the bargin of a life time!

Dispenser + 20 Nangs + Spare parts + Delivery for under $25

Here is a picture of our cracker, the slits were made very simply by using a jigsaw, it only took about 5mins to cut all of these holes (ensure you are using a metal blade though)

As you can see, it goes cap-pipe-reducer, no need for anything else. I think the size for each part is 3/4", with the reducer being 3/4"-1/2" ? Correct me if I am wrong. The parts I used were not from the place you got yours from, drinky_mcbeer, as I found they were not as suitable as where I got mine from.

The insulation is an old bike grip, placed in boiling hot water to become stretchier, then stretched over the cracker. Just a note on cutting bike grips, place them in the freezer first so they are more solid, then use a hacksaw.

Attachments

• cracker.jpg
    cracker.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 632