Nandrolone and deep zits/pimples

Phobos

Bluelighter
I am currently taking 155mg Test Cyp+50mg Bold Undecylenate+100mg Nandrolone Decanoate per week.
Test and Bold are taken EOD, Nandrolone twice weekly.
I was on Test and Bold for a few months and had no acne at all, when I introduced the Nandrolone 3 weeks ago my skin got better with smaller pores and less sebum production but I get something like a deep pimple per week.
Deep as in it doesn't have a boil and the skin is a bit red/irritated and there is a swollen area under it the size of an uncooked pea.
Only get them where I have hairs, like on the lower part of the face or on the neck.

Is there anything that can be done diet or skin care wise to prevent or alleviate this?
Could changing the injection frequency help?
Or maybe a supplement?
Is this going to get better or worse as the Nandrolone slowly builds up to a stable level?
I'm planning to stay at this dosage for a few months and then dropping back to just Test+Boldeneone.

Last edited:
Have you tried desloratadine for acne? I used to get cystic acne until i started taking it a few months ago and now it's gone.

I am currently taking 155mg Test Cyp+50mg Bold Undecylenate+100mg Nandrolone Decanoate per week.
Test and Bold are taken EOD, Nandrolone twice weekly.
I was on Test and Bold for a few months and had no acne at all, when I introduced the Nandrolone 3 weeks ago my skin got better with smaller pores and less sebum production but I get something like a deep pimple per week.
Deep as in it doesn't have a boil and the skin is a bit red/irritated and there is a swollen area under it the size of an uncooked pea.
Only get them where I have hairs, like on the lower part of the face or on the neck.

Is there anything that can be done diet or skin care wise to prevent or alleviate this?
Could changing the injection frequency help?
Or maybe a supplement?
Is this going to get better or worse as the Nandrolone slowly builds up to a stable level?
I'm planning to stay at this dosage for a few months and then dropping back to just Test+Boldeneone.

Changes in hormone levels (androgens) can induce acne in some people.. It may stabilize over time, maybe not..!!

Have you tried: Fasting, (and reducing frequent meals) or dropping carbs, and sugars, plus reducing omega-6 oils.?
Insulin response from high carbs and frequent meals has been associated with acne type symptoms..

I wouldn't be looking at drug therapy in your case due to high risk of side effects from acne lowering medications..

I would get cystic acne on occasion from nandrolone as well. Nothing I did really mattered aside from keeping myself clean and changing bedding and towels frequently along with shirts. For me I just consider it a part of the game

I would get cystic acne on occasion from nandrolone as well. Nothing I did really mattered aside from keeping myself clean and changing bedding and towels frequently along with shirts. For me I just consider it a part of the game
Yeah it is absolutely tolerable so far, it's just weird that my skin is less oily and has a better texture/look than without the Nand.