• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Naked Florida Woman Stops Traffic, Pleasures Self, Jumps On Lexus, Gets Arrested

slimvictor

Bluelight Crew
A naked Florida woman presumably raised some eyebrows of Orlando motorists and passersby Sunday night when she took to the streets not just naked, but also taking some time to masturbate and mount the hood of a car.

The naked Florida woman ran out into a residential street in the Fairview Shores area on the outskirts of Orlando, bringing traffic to a halt, before she reportedly began touching herself while standing in front of one couple’s car, reports the Orlando Sentinel.

The couple in the car, reportedly a Lexus, was apparently trapped and had no choice but to watch as the naked woman leaped onto the hood of their car and started a jumping, stomping, frenzy which also included hurling a cell phone at a car stopped behind the Lexus.

According to WKMG Local 6, the naked Florida woman’s hood-dancing antics on the Lexus resulted in approximately $1,500 worth of damage to the unsuspecting vehicle.

The naked Florida woman was later identified in police reports as Amie Carter, 31, a resident of Casselberry, Florida. Ms. Carter was later taken into custody by police and booked into the Orange County Jail for “criminal mischief” and “exposure of sexual organs.”

Police were alerted to a naked woman walking in traffic at the intersection of East Par Street and Formosa Avenue at approximately 11:15 Sunday night.

Arriving on the scene, police witnessed the naked woman parading around in the middle of Formosa Avenue, noting in their report that the naked suspect pretty much defined naked as she “wasn’t wearing any clothes.”

The police report also alleged that the naked Florida woman likely wasn’t in a clear mental state, likely because she had imbibed some serious drugs.

“Carter appeared to be under the influence (of) a heavy unknown substance,” said the police report. “She appeared in an altered mental state, displaying extremely irrational and volatile behavior.”

Volatile because when police asked the naked Amie Carter to get out of the street, she didn’t want to listen, forcing the officers to physically remove her from the street. But even then, naked or not, Amie Carter put up a fight “by pulling and kicking her legs in the air,” according to the police report.

In the end, however, despite her resistance, the naked woman was wrestled to the side of the road, handcuffed, and covered in a blanket.

cont at
http://www.inquisitr.com/1853007/na...-pleasures-self-jumps-on-lexus-gets-arrested/

amie-carter-_vdtp.jpg

florida-woman-naked-masturbates-in-street.jpg

amie-carter-nude-1.jpg

I'd watch 8(

Thats her... arrested when she should have gotten a medal.

Godspeed out of your mess.. test that shit first.

My kinda woman <3

How does she explain this one to her parents & family..........you dad is reading that you were masturbating in the middle of a busy street butt named, hmm.......

Good lord what the hell was she on???

You know its bad if you can google: orlando+maturbation+lexas and get every hit...

Not as bad as the women in mexico that was doing herself in the theater to fifty shades of grey, caused a scene, then stayed for the cops to take her out.

Last edited:
Woah woah wee wah !!!

Golly! Those poor men and women 8)

Her charges reportedly included the following: said:
"exposure of sexual organs"

As someone who absolutely adores a woman's beautiful curves (among other things), I find this 'crime' to be outrageous, but moving on:

i just think that if i put myself in her position and had been through what she has, i would be feeling very traumatised now.

its actually not a great feeling to lose control when your in drug induced psychosis.

and facing all the things which you did, which you don't remember doing or don't recognise as something you would do, can be quite confronting.

i hope she can move on with her life and not let this unfortunate moment, which could have happened to anyone, (and shouldn't be laughed off as something which is sexy because she is a women, most people would feel degraded post trip) haunt her future.

Yeah I get it shes hot whatever, this poor girl has now probably destroyed her self emotionally and will forever be embarrassed. I agree with the above poster I prey she can move on from this. I think they should have to omit details when reporting something like this.