N&SADD:Social Thread. whipping hair bak and forth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even remember the last time I had coffee....it's been years. I always just roll out of bed a ray of summer sunshine.

i didnt use to drink coffee either. sometime last winter i started, and it HAS to be the coffee from the gas station next to my office. FUCKING DELICIOUS. i won't drink any other types of coffee. FUCK STARBUCK'S.

i didnt use to drink coffee either. sometime last winter i started, and it HAS to be the coffee from the gas station next to my office. FUCKING DELICIOUS. i won't drink any other types of coffee. FUCK STARBUCK'S.

I absolutely love the smell of coffee but I just can't drink it. I can't stand caffeine, it leaves me feeling like a jittery mess.

So I guess I'll just spend my days huffing coffee lol

god damnit, is it so fucking hard to get high on christmas morning?

" hey dude i got your shot if you can cop today or tomorrow"

"i dunno junior we will have to see, i might get out today, if i do ill give you a call"

crazy nutbag 54 year old translation:

"as much as i would love to get high today my objection to helping anyone out for any reason far outreaches that desire to get high. if one of my equally as crazy friends happens to also want dope and pay for another shot i will give you a call because my greed outreaches my objection to help anyone out."

jesus syphilis loving christ

this is the same guy that refused to SELL, YES SELL, me a joint when i am staring at his QP sitting in his freezer.

"i would man but i just dont have enough"

im asking for like .5 grams while dude has 114 grams in his fucking freezer. this dude would refuse to help jesus get down off the cross even if jesus guaranteed all the vices on earth and a one way trip to heaven.

:::kicks dirt and looks at the ground:::

"oh i dunno jesus, i might get out today, ill give you a call if i do."

unfuckig believable

That's rough dawg.

Maybe it's because I've never been an addict but I don't understand stingy drug users. What goes around coomes around, he'll get his for being such a bastard.

my sisters friend wants to drink and smoke before she goes back up to knoxville

FUCKING YES

my sisters friend wants to drink and smoke before she goes back up to knoxville

FUCKING YES

NSFW:
Everything_went_better_than_expected.png

Status
Not open for further replies.