N&SADD:Social Thread. whipping hair bak and forth

Status
Not open for further replies.
vaginas sounds better imo tbh

FUCKING SNOW EVERYWHERE

its snowed all afternoon and night here. the sun is out now but its still like 25 degrees. i fucking hate this weather. how many inches have you guys gotten?

its snowed all afternoon and night here. the sun is out now but its still like 25 degrees. i fucking hate this weather. how many inches have you guys gotten?

5" from 9pm to 5am. just some little flurries, now. but it sucks mostly because they're running out of salt and i can't see the road. how much did you guys get?

and yeah, it's fucking cold here also. a whopping 19 degrees (feels like 10)!

i need to go somewhere nice and warm :(

5" from 9pm to 5am. just some little flurries, now. but it sucks mostly because they're running out of salt and i can't see the road. how much did you guys get?

and yeah, it's fucking cold here also. a whopping 19 degrees (feels like 10)!

i need to go somewhere nice and warm :(

we got like 4 inches, but if one flake falls from the sky everyone goes apeshit around here. it didnt even stick to the roads but all county schools closed.

Last edited:
we got like 4 inches, but if one flakes falls from the sky everyone goes apeshit around here. it didnt even stick to the roads but all county schools closed.

that's how it is around here, too. and the media doesn't help. anytime a snow storm is predicted to hit they're all HIDE YA KIDS HIDE YA WIFE.

hell, the schools have already run out of "snow days" when they really only needed to cancel school maybe twice since winter started. i mean, yeah it's pretty treacherous when wet (lol) but c'mon.

back in BA's day he used to have to walk to school in 3 feet of snow barefoot, uphill and naked. who cares if some kids get hurt. LIFE IS HARD YOU FUCKERS.

that's how it is around here, too. and the media doesn't help. anytime a snow storm is predicted to hit they're all HIDE YA KIDS HIDE YA WIFE.

hell, the schools have already run out of "snow days" when they really only needed to cancel school maybe twice since winter started. i mean, yeah it's pretty treacherous when wet (lol) but c'mon.

back in BA's day he used to have to walk to school in 3 feet of snow barefoot, uphill and naked. who cares if some kids get hurt. LIFE IS HARD YOU FUCKERS.

fucking wierd people. what do you do?

Yo yep, definitely fell asleep on the floor in my bedroom at like 8:15 pm last night. Goddamn benzos and booze.

Shit, the social be busy today, no?
get ready for The monster quote post!

Reckless...WTF are you doing spending precious dope money on tires????

I know, it's really fucking with my drug money margin, but also really necessary. The bottle of beer in front of me has a lot more tread than my last tires had. During that blizzard we had up here a week or two ago it took me 3 hours round trip to go cop, in a 4x4 no less. That's when I decided I needed new tires real bad. If not the only drugs I'd be getting is the free dilaudid the hospital gives you when your truck hits a minivan full of kids because the tires suck.

that's a sexy fucking tire, bro
See that BA? My tires make women's clothing fall off just by looking at my truck.

The outward homosexuality in this thread is too much for even ME to handle today..Jesus..

That much exists?? damn.

that is not a fucking true story and you know it.

and we ALL know it. Unless she was like some 300lb black chick with a moustache, yeah then it might be true.

:::crip walk:::

$448 walk in

:::crip walk::::

$375 on the way
All this talk of selling souls. Why you need to sell the devil someone's soul? Isn't he grateful enough you're doing his work by taking starving babies money away over the phone?? BAM! just like that. Fuck you don't eat, we just took your mom's shit. Stupid baby.

Both you and Mick Jagger ;)

Shit, do not encourage this terrible joke.

I hear BA got a full 10 inches one time

We got about another 3 up here, but we still got like 20 fucking inches on the ground from the other storms that haven't melted yet.

It's cold. Welcome to winter. Quit yer bitchin. I take it you guys are yet to experience below zero temperatures? Get used to this new climate change, it's here to stay. Fuckin planetary axis tilt shift.

Yo yep, definitely fell asleep on the floor in my bedroom at like 8:15 pm last night. Goddamn benzos and booze.

I know, it's really fucking with my drug money margin, but also really necessary. The bottle of beer in front of me has a lot more tread than my last tires had. During that blizzard we had up here a week or two ago it took me 3 hours round trip to go cop, in a 4x4 no less. That's when I decided I needed new tires real bad. If not the only drugs I'd be getting is the free dilaudid the hospital gives you when your truck hits a minivan full of kids because the tires suck.

See that BA? My tires make women's clothing fall off just by looking at my truck.

That much exists?? damn.

and we ALL know it. Unless she was like some 300lb black chick with a moustache, yeah then it might be true.

All this talk of selling souls. Why you need to sell the devil someone's soul? Isn't he grateful enough you're doing his work by taking starving babies money away over the phone?? BAM! just like that. Fuck you don't eat, we just took your mom's shit. Stupid baby.

We got about another 3 up here, but we still got like 20 fucking inches on the ground from the other storms that haven't melted yet.

It's cold. Welcome to winter. Quit yer bitchin. I take it you guys are yet to experience below zero temperatures? Get used to this new climate change, it's here to stay. Fuckin planetary axis tilt shift.

fuck that, im moving to mars.

and yeah fuck these ebt babies, i gotta eat first.

Hmmm, just did a bit of a workout..what I need now is..

Just a shot o' whey..Just a shot o' whey..

But I gotta hurry up and do that because it looks like I may be going to jail. Evidently, it's against the law to do calisthenics naked in public..

..the papers are calling me..

NSFW:
..Jumping Jack Flash

But I gotta hurry up and do that because it looks like I may be going to jail. Evidently, it's against the law to do calisthenics naked in public..

NSFW:
..Jumping Jack Flash

fucking horrible dude. you must have gotten that joke from a popsicle

get your shit straight, sir.

That much exists?? damn.

dude, fuck the truck. give me some more of that big, black tire.

and yes, shitty joke is shitty. i was trying to pretend it didn't happen again but a post a few after yours has me wanting to reiterate.

also, fuck you it's cold. :(

NSFW:
..Jumping Jack Flash

i'm officially nominating you for the "formerly hilarious now hilariously unfunny" BL poster of the new year. congratulations, bro!

fucking horrible dude. you must have gotten that joke from a popsicle

get your shit straight, sir.

see above ^

i'm officially nominating you for the "formerly hilarious now hilariously unfunny" BL poster of the new year. congratulations, bro!

Yeah, well I'm officially nominating you as Bitch.

Anyway, I admit I fucked up the delivery *slightly* on that last joke. But I believe I can fix it.

Why does Mick Jagger do calisthenics naked?

NSFW:
..So he can do the "Jumping Jack Flash"

So now we have two nuggets of gold.

Why does Mick Jagger do calisthenics naked?

NSFW:
..So he can do the "Jumping Jack Flash"

And what supplement does Mick Jagger take after performing the aforementioned exercise?

NSFW:
..Just a shot o' whey

Now, even though each of those jokes is brilliant on its own, an amalgamation of the two may be even funnier.

An example:

What does Mick Jagger do after performing his "Jumping Jack Flash"?

NSFW:
..He puts his pants back on, and takes Just a shot o' whey

Status
Not open for further replies.