N&SADD:Social Thread. whipping hair bak and forth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe some things just aren't meant to be....but with AIDS, I'm sure you just need a little dedication

Maybe some things just aren't meant to be....but with AIDS, I'm sure you just need a little dedication

Evidently, my sense of humor has gone to hell as of late.

My intention with that last bit was to show that I already caught the AIDS, and that the Bhuddist receptionist (who believes in reincarnation) is wishing me better luck (ie, an AIDS-free life) in my next life.

Eh, you win some, you lose some.

It's interesting that something like AIDS could be so funny though, but it sure as fuck is!!

my day's pretty good as well PFF. My favorite day of the week since I was a kid, and now that I get half days every friday at work it is even sweeter. I was supposed to work a full day today to make up for the lost time in the blizzard but the owner is in florida so we went home anyways. I'm about to go buy some new tires for my new truck and much later I got some free dope coming my way so I really can't complain either.

stfu BA

is anyone bankaing today?

I could quite possibly be later, but I may save it for tomorrow just to keep off a day in between (not trying to get my habit back, that would be shit). I'll let you know how it goes

is anyone bankaing today?

I wish!!

my day's pretty good as well PFF. My favorite day of the week since I was a kid, and now that I get half days every friday at work it is even sweeter. I was supposed to work a full day today to make up for the lost time in the blizzard but the owner is in florida so we went home anyways. I'm about to go buy some new tires for my new truck and much later I got some free dope coming my way so I really can't complain either.

Friday is just the best day, even better than Saturday. You can just put the whole week behind you and chill the fuck out. Best day EVER!! And everything you just described is part of what makes Friday's so great. It's indisputable.

why would friday be better than saturday? you still have to go to work/school/whatever, therefore friday is just as shitty as any other day of the week.

weekends > weekdays

why would friday be better than saturday? you still have to go to work/school/whatever, therefore friday is just as shitty as any other day of the week.

weekends > weekdays

Because it feels so good to leave work or school for the day and just know that the whole weekend is in front of you and the work week is behind you. That's why it's the better day, imo

Because it feels so good to leave work or school for the day and just know that the whole weekend is in front of you and the work week is behind you. That's why it's the better day, imo

Very insightful. Before reading this response, I was inclined to agree with Assphace. But you are correct. Friday is the best day of the week because it has best evening. It's all about potential.

Very insightful. Before reading this response, I was inclined to agree with Assphace. But you are correct. Friday is the best day of the week because it has best evening. It's all about potential.

Excellent post, but I would have settled for "Yes pff, you're right", I appreciate the explanation as to why I'm right though

:)

Been pumping iron regularly?

Nah, trying to get into doing it on the reg. this is my first attempt since surgery and it is fucking difficult im not going to lie. since i have been inactive my muscles are in bitch mode. did 15 minutes cardio and upper body (back, chest, biceps and triceps.) going back tomorrow for 15 mins cardio, abs and lower body.

Status
Not open for further replies.