N&SADD:Social Thread. whipping hair bak and forth

Status
Not open for further replies.
at the house drinking 7up and vodka, bout to move onto budlight. leaving for my family festivities in a few hours

happy 3 days post solstice. the longest night of the year is truly the reason for the season; isn't jesus' actual bday (from the character stat book companion to the bible) sometime in april?

and his charisma is 255.

very sad... first christmas in 3 years without my beloved smack. just aint got that warm great feeling without it. FUCK HOUSE ARREST!!!!!!AND FUCK HAVING NO MONEYZ!!! hope yall are havin a nice one though, nod on, and if u could have a nod for me, would be much appreciated.

:::yawn:::

merry christmas guys, it's snowing here. second year in a row with a white christmas.

got fucked up last night with the fam, weed, alcohol and methadone. very nice time. and i acctually got some presents.

hope you guys havea good one.

muray xmas yall i received this gadget that slices, cores and de-skins a pineapple fir ya. this i enjoy more than all other presents

got my white christmas here

merry christmas fuckers

yo yep im high, wake n bake, and wake n bank

no snow here.......

Merry Christmas, guys. :)

Hope you're all having a good one.

i ate somma that 2ci last night, still kinda trippin lol

got a pack of smokes so far

Merry Christmas everyone.

Spent all day nodding yesterday, then was up till 4am on the frozen lake at my good friend's house drinking. About to go have lunch/ dinner at my aunt's house then come back for another good nod session. Hope everyone has a great Christmas.

Merry Christmas all! Waiting on a bunch of roxis to get me through today's family dinners and what not. I wish they would hurry.

muray xmas yall i received this gadget that slices, cores and de-skins a pineapple fir ya. this i enjoy more than all other presents

That's sick dude. I love little gadget machines. Sadly most of my pineapple comes via can. We did ravage a couple edible arrangements at work the other day (which are bomb).

I got best buy gift cards and random hoodies and whatnot. Good stuff considering the majority of my extra cash goes to drugs and electronics. Merry Christmas fuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.