• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs N-Methyl-4,4-difluoro-Modafinil

Tried it.... feels pretty much like what I expect modafinil would.
Did you try actual modafinil or modalert?
I ask because I have tried modalert but not thought much of it, wheras other people have said that the real modafinil, as opposed to modalert is supposed to be much better.

^Exactly.
I've just tried it and I have to say I'm quite impressed, does what I expected. I've never tried Modafinil so I can't compare the two, but there is a fairly clear increase in alertness and focus, without the sketchy side effects of typical stims.
I'm just about to bosh some ethylphen though so the whole experience is now likely to go tits up for me.
Got some tizzies and enough cider, so I should just about survive.
I'm looking for a stim high, but I am looking for a mood lift. Not euphoria, just a mood lift enough to get things done in my normal day.
Would this modafiendz provide a mood lift?

Thanks

This looks like the N-Methylated version of Flodafinil(Flmodafinil, CRL-40,940). Some people call it N-Methyl-Flodafinil. Sounds catchier somehow than N-Methyl-4,4'-bisfluoro-Modafinil. I'll probably get Hydrafinil(fluorenol) instead. More people have tried fluorenol, and it could be much easier on the liver than this mystery RC. Also, ethylphenidate just made me scatterbrained and very little euphoria and ethylphenidate made me depressed for a while. Most stimulants don't do that to me, only ethylphenidate did. So I got rid of ethylphenidate. Also, I was immune to most of ethylphenidate's allegedly good effects.
It's too bad most PV's are gone and scheduled. I would've orally dosed a small or medium dose of a-PVP or something for a full day of productivity and whizzing around like a hyper and wired person.

I took a quarter of a tablet (approx 25mg) this morning and promptly fell asleep. Will try a higher dose soon but I won't hold my breath on this one. I need something inexpensive that will keep me awake and alert through days when I've taken a sedative the night before that leaves me tired and lethargic the next day.

EDIT: I took 75mg of it a few hours ago and it's just made me tired without any of the supposed benefits. Not worth the price for it in my opinion.

Last edited:
The only other *finil i tried is modapro. As for modalert many report that modapro is inferior to real modafinil but not as bad... i should try to get original modafinil...

I already quite like modapro, but I feel like modafiendz side effect seems less pronounced while giving same benefits. So contrary to many people I definitely like it.

What is even more strange on me is the recreational value of both: it's not like what I can get from classic stims but definitely listening to music get more enjoyable, I can even sometimes get small wave of euphoria and if I take moderate dose in the morning I can get a calm and awake evening which is very nice...

Increasing dosage above some level produce only more side effect, most notable on me is sweating and muscle tension...