• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

N-Iso what are the ramifications?

Matticusloveswhiskey

Bluelighter
If someone hypothetically procured some N-Iso what would be the back fire? Would it get you high at all, get you kind of high, make you sick, give you the spins? Like what does it do if anything at all? And is it neurotoxic?

My one and only experience with it went as follows:

It was my first time purchasing meth, and being a rookie I went with one of the cheaper vendors off the darknet.

Got the package and it looked identical to meth I’d seen in pictures. I didn’t think twice about it.

I went to crush it up and it instantly dissolved into a powdery dust with basically zero effort. Thinking back this should’ve been a giant red-flag, but I was new to meth and really didn’t know anything about it, other than the fact that it supposedly burnt like all living hell when snorted, and tasted like industrial chemicals when licked. Well it tasted like ass-crap oven cleaner and burnt my nose to fuck and beyond when snorted, so I figured it was definitely meth.

So I snorted a decent sized line, a line that I now know to be big enough to keep someone with no tolerance (like myself at the time) absolutely beaming with intense pleasure, focus and energy for at least 4 hours, should it have been real meth.

Well, about 20 minutes later I felt something, but not exactly anything even close to what I call a rush. This was my first time using meth, so I figured I must not be doing enough, and proceeded to do another fat line.

About another hour went by, and I was fairly stimulated, just in a way I’d never really experienced before. I was stimulated, yes, but I wasn’t really “high”: I wasn’t beaming with intense pleasure and happiness, I wasn’t overly sexually focused, I was just sort of wired in some strange manner.

At any rate, once again not being familiar with meth I thought this was normal protocol and so I did another line, and then an hour or two later another, and another, and ended up staying up into the next morning doing lines and lines almost as if it was coke. I just thought this was normal.

About 10:00am rolled around and all hell broke loose: I can only describe the following as the most terrifying moments of my entire life:

I started having extreme trouble breathing, and then my heart started to basically seize up. It’s like my heart stopped completely - only way I can describe it. I was like “My heart stopped! Oh help me God my heart stopped!” I nearly collapsed numerous times. I was certain I was dead.

The anxiety was downright horrifying. Absolutely horrifying. I was sweating all over the place and constantly grabbing at my heart as I keeled over trying not to collapse on the floor. I couldn’t breathe. I started to get sick to my stomach. Literally here, I felt like I was on death’s doorstep.

I immediately flushed the rest of this “crap” down the toilet and was so scarred from the experience that I wouldn’t touch meth again for nearly a year and a half.
Thanks i appreciate the time and effort. Sounds exactly like the shit my friend has. Yeah it's like some kind of stimulation but nothing like a real meth high.

My friend smoked two little bowls pretty quick and his breathing physically started to stutter back and forth as his chest moved in and out. He went out of the room off the bed he was laying on, into the kitchen to converse with a friend. He felt dissociated, his head was hurting, and he was feeling sick. He just felt "off" he could pretty much tell there was a really nasty toxin swimming around his bloodline. He couldn't finish a cigarette without feeling ten times sicker.

If he stayed away from the substance (probably meth cut with a high ratio of N-Iso) for several hours he began to feel better.

But those cravings for something took him back to the pipe. It tasted like what he thought to be meth. So everything seemed fine. Other than the nasty side effects.

Really if you snort a line you should be high for 4 to 8 hours (for him) and he's never really smoked it until now. But he would think even a smaller sized bowl like the size of a pea would getting him zooming for several hours. But not this current shit he has. He says it lasts 30min. To 90min. And then it's pretty much rested its head.

The first bowl he had this morning was satisfying and rewarding, but the next bowl made him feel sick,different, and just out of it.

Everything he did on it seemed lazy and forced. Like if he typed some notes it would happen but it felt sluggish. Talking to people on it was a drag because it seemed like it took so much effort and he wasn't interested because of the way the chemical made him feel. This shit fucking donkey dick.

Why don't you just go to a psychiatrist be honest and get a stimulent for ADD if you even have it. This is what's causing problems w those who actually need Stims. I get it I truly do. I used to smoke three eight balls a day in 04 and 05. No wonder I crashed so hard yet I was in segregation in jail forced to detox and it was beyond any pain I've ever experienced. Plugs nowadays will sell you anything just to get there fix. They don't really care about you. I'm sure you have some issue. To get high and beat off for 8 hours all that's doing is putting you into a bondage that is nearly impossible for you. How do I know? Cuz I've been in your boat. I say this outta love not Judgement. I truly do care about ppl. I don't know how ur getting it but someone is taking clear advantage of you or you've done so much your dopamine is depleted which in turn no matter what psychosis is on the other side. Please take my advice. The World is so much bigger and there are many things and talents you can use that may benefit society. Either way I hope you stay off the dark web. That just breeds scams.

if youre asking what the effect of using n-iso alone would be, the answer is nothing. nothing pleasant. its not gonna give you a stimulant high. to my knowledge, it is not psychoactive.

I knew the dealer who was mafia and cook. Why do you think I almost died yet God still had a purpose for me. Yes those are true numbers

We would all make bongs will Dremels and it would be at least eight going on at one time. I deeply regret it. I don't miss those days. At the time I thought I have everything I ever wanted only for it to be stolen in a moment. Do not take life for granted.