Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

n-Hydroxy-mdma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigazznugz

Bluelighter
hey everybody I've looked through the forms as best I could I can't find any information on this at all. wikipedia has a? On its legality. I know its effects hi I just recently found that it's available heard before that it's very expensive to produce but the guy who all of his this also has a lot of other compounds that most distributors don't have and I've also heard that there is a much cheaper route of synthesis but requires a much more sophisticated approach. I'm really wondering it's really a its legality in the US. also if you were to do a marquee test on it do you think it would come up purple. also I have heard that it could contain very small amounts of MDMA and is possibly very unstable. so that I doubt that they are using mdma add the primary precursor to make considering that it's coming from China and that MDMA is scheduled worldwide. would love to hear your guys opinions on this anybody with the time and feel free. I do have a feeling that this is going to be becoming more widely available in the next two months or so as I have also noticed that a lot of fentanyl analogs are hitting the market right now. I'm guessing that this is going to state regulations on mdxx analogs?

It isn't as stable as crystal MDMA and there will probably be some MDMA in there, if there is it can be considered MDMA + a lot of cut and therefore illegal. It's probably also covered by analogue laws anyway.
Marquis result will be the same as MD I imagine, the -OH will easily come off in acidic environments (Marquis = sulphuric acid & formaldehyde)

This is more of a synthesis/legal question than a HR question. So i'm going to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.