• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Mystery: [FT] pill... id? Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im new here, so maybe this is the wrong forum/department etc, Im sorry if that is the case...

I have a question, and I know you guys are good at this stuff...

I encountered a white pill round with a square imprint with the letters [FT] inside this kind of square, see image...

I was actually cleaning my new appartment and I found it behind the stove, (the other previous person living here must have dropped it or something)... There are no proper matches in any of the pill-identification-wizard sites...:(

(you can break it in half and I think/hope it could be a benzo or something "cool", but I have no idea, should I just flush it down the toilette?)

a952ebed9c98b3158dd904cd6d5186c541ca18dc.jpeg

Cheers!

Im new here, so maybe this is the wrong forum/department etc, Im sorry if that is the case...

I have a question, and I know you guys are good at this stuff...

I encountered a white pill round with a square imprint with the letters [FT] inside this kind of square, see image...

I was actually cleaning my new appartment and I found it behind the stove, (the other previous person living here must have dropped it or something)... There are no proper matches in any of the pill-identification-wizard sites...:(

(you can break it in half and I think/hope it could be a benzo or something "cool", but I have no idea, should I just flush it down the toilette?)

a952ebed9c98b3158dd904cd6d5186c541ca18dc.jpeg

Cheers!
That pill could quite literally contain anything....that's why we dont ID substances based on appearance.
Do yourself a huge favour and buy a cheap test kit .
That should help narrow it down to at least what class of drug it might be.
Test your gear!!!

Yes, maybe, but it is by from it's looks, hard pressed like industrial, and quite thin and small so it's most probably a generic off-brand "pharmaceutical", not anything "super super cool"... Not sure if there is any good test-kit for pharms?
That would be interesting though, maybe I'll just eat it and post the trip/death/trip to the E.R. rapport here, (sorry just joking), thanks very much for your reply ballz_trippington! I like your runic avatar!:)

Yes, maybe, but it is by from it's looks, hard pressed like industrial, and quite thin and small so it's most probably a generic off-brand "pharmaceutical", not anything "super super cool"... Not sure if there is any good test-kit for pharms?
That would be interesting though, maybe I'll just eat it and post the trip/death/trip to the E.R. rapport here, (sorry just joking), thanks very much for your reply ballz_trippington! I like your runic avatar!:)
Test kits help identify by narrowing the results down by having a specific chemical reaction. There is no test kit for "pharms" and "research chems"
There is no difference between DC benzodiazepines and prescribed ones in terms of class there both benzodiazepines.
Test kits will tell you what you dont have more reliably than what you actually have.
Some illicit drug manufacturers have access to professional pill pressing machines so just becsuse it looks professionally pressed does not mean it was.
Do not take unkown pills. Not worth the risk. Best of luck....stay safe!!!!

Yeah, I guess we have those around too now days, Dirty Counterfeit, ha ha ha! Take care!
I flushed it down the drain... The drain feels okay slightly less anxious... Ha ha...

Be Safe

Status
Not open for further replies.