• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc mystery drug in opium pipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

livinginahaze

Bluelighter
ok so i came across a legit opium pipe. it was in my grandparents house and i think it has to be like a hundred years old or something. its gold colored (i think its made of brass) and it has some kind of asian characters written all over it(probably chinese but idk) anyways i stuck a paper clip down it and shook it around and got something to fall out of it....it was a fair amount of brown powder and little clumps that crumbled into brown powder. almost looked like dirt but smelled too weird. i smoked it and it had a really pleasant taste. i hardly coughed at all. i had a few uncles who all did drugs in that house so idk what it is, they couldve smoked anything out of it or it could be nothing. it seemed to mellow me out a lot and i feel a buzz but i was already high so maybe its just placebo idk. but when i smoke the brown powder it melts into a black goo. i know this is random as hell and no way to know for sure but anyone have any ideas as to what i found in the pipe?

opium definitely turns into a blackish goo/tar type of substance so it actually could be lol......i wouldnt take that as a green light to go ahead and smoke it as opium but to me it sounds like there's a slight chance that is indeed what you smoked.

if i were you i would get completely sober and then go back the next day and sprinkle some on top of a bowl of nugget and see what happens...

it is old though...not sure how long that stuff stays potent. hopefully it was 100% covered and you arent smoking like dust or anything disgusting of the like and its purely that powder

dont rule out the possibility of it being some old dirty hundred year old resin, which isnt worth smoking to say the least

keep me posted on how the situation progresses because you have no idea how much i'd like to get my hands on some real life opium

thanks for replying man. i have a couple bowls of it ive been saving cause im not sure what to do with it. but tomorrow im gonna smoke some of it when im not stoned and i'll let you know what i think. i thought i was crazy for thinking it could be opium but i couldn't get past how nice on my throat it was and if it was some random resin i would think it would be a harsh hit but it wasnt. i was thinking maybe its super old hash and its just so powdery cause its so old and dry but it doesnt smell like hash or any kinda weed to me. anyways i'll let you know what i think after i smoke it. if it actually is opium would smoking it from a normal bowl be ok or should i try tin foil without a direct flame?

i think you just smoke it in a bowl....it sounds like it might be by the way you're describing it but someone else maybe has some experience around here that could help?

IMHO opium doesn't burn actually . When i had it i took it with a tweezer and had to keep a redhot nail to the stuff.
In a opiumpipe theres usually little coals glowing, when smoking in a pipe.
The smell reminds me of fresh hay.

i got a little bit more out and smoked it again but i really couldn't tell if it did anything. it sucks that i'll never know but there just wasn't enough of it to tell if it was anything good or not

How much did you manage to get?[/QUO
if it were weed it would've been less than half a g like .3 or something. just based on looking on it, i didnt actually weigh it and theres no way it was bud but all the shit from the pipe combined was only about that size i mean

Oh gosh, you're so lucky. I really want to get an opium pipe but they're quite expensive. And if that is actually opium in there... Damn, you're lucky.

Oh gosh, you're so lucky. I really want to get an opium pipe but they're quite expensive. And if that is actually opium in there... Damn, you're lucky.
Im pretty sure it was some old ass weed resin and maybe some ancient hash or something cause my uncle's owned it decades ago and they smoked all kinds of shit. But the pipes legit for sure its cool as hell just really old and worn out. How much money do you think I could sell it for?

Status
Not open for further replies.