• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Mysterious Men Are Dropping From Helicopters To Chop Down NorCal Marijuana Grows

^ very true.
part of the problem (at least as I see it) is that there are far too many vested interests in - to use the example in this story - drug prohibition in those that make a profit - or a living - from it.
When these people are supporting Prohibitionist politicians - that's one thing.
When they're a powerful corporate lobby group, such as a private prison contractor, then it has the distinct stench of corruption.

IDK but it sounds like your getting robed ! are they waiting until its ripe to harvest ? or just taking all plants even the ones in vegetative growth ? Many growers are paranoid and set all kinds of large game traps out. If it continues its only a matter of time until someone dies via a trap or gun shot ! For a plant that grows and dies in a less then a year it hardly seems worth a persons life, BUT most cash croppers would beg to differ! Take my lively hood ill take ur life kinda shit

I'm pro limited government, but more a traditional constitutionalist. Defense is the governments job. Protect the people, that's like the one thing they have to do. To what extent and what we actually need protection from should be generally the people's call

Whoever did this seems to be aware that federal bureaucrats will most likely not get involved if asked, as weed is still Schedule 1.

Cowards, the perpetrators are.

The DEA should be taking notes: This is an actual crime because somebody's property was deliberately vandalized/destroyed. Henceforth, we have an actual victim here, you modern day pirates in uniform privateers.

Last edited: