Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Myristicin

Drug_Head

Bluelighter
Is myristicin a safe drug to use?
I've tried this drug numerous of times, with various degree of effects...
My question though, is how unhealthy it is?
And how much black pepper would I have to take to trip on this drug?

Last edited:
Black pepper? How are you sourcing your myristicin? Is it pure crystals? Honestly I haven't heard of black pepper being used soley as a conduit of myristicin. Other than obscure "Oiluayahscua" and "space paste" ingredient. But if you really wanna feel this fully and to the most effect it has to give, I would suggest you do one of two things that has worked for me tripping 10-20 times. I use whole nutmeg, get the highest quality ones you can find. Then, grind up in a spice grinder and take the nuts out periodically to chop them in halfs or quarters because the coffee grinder doesn't do it all the way on its own until there's more mass to work with. Take anywhere from three to five nuts. After you have the powder, pour it into a paper bowl and use size O empty gelatin capsules to scoop all of it up into the capsules. You'll have about 30-40. Or mix the powder in a bottle of chocolate nesquik and drink as fast as you can while plugging your nose. These methods work the best and you'll feel the effects five to six hours later. Sometimes as early as two to four hours after taking it. Not everybody can get high off this chemical, so if you've already noticed some effects taking myristicin before, I encourage you to get high and find out what this shit is all about. The overwhelming reviews of negative effects have been played upon by people who have never even used it or know anyone who takes it, so I think that's just to scare teens away from using this so simple method to get high. What you'll feel if you're not already aware is a feeling like weed in a big big way, alot of introspection and random thoughts, aphrodisiac effects, and either a burst of energy or lethargic feelings, it can vary. Thoughts become distorted to the point of near delirium, and your depth perception goes out of wack. Pretty fun to trip on, only had one experience where it was too intense for me to handle and I went to sleep and when I woke up I could visualize a creepy alien or demon in the corner of my motel room. Also mixing with K2, I had a full blown visual hallucination of a spaceship landing in my backyard and blue aliens coming out of it and approaching my door. Scared me so bad I ran from my room to the kitchen praying to God and reading the Bible until daybreak. The spice was BuzzJuice which is rediculously expensive now but I don't do k2 at all anymore just mentioning it because whatever chemical they used in the spice made it react with nutmeg in such a way that I had a visual hallucination. Binging on this was my most recent use, using it sometimes twice a day from Friday all the way to Sunday evening. After use like that, it definitely makes you feel hungover or sick or just bedbound, but other than that you'll be fine.