• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Myristicin Dosage for someone my age

cjamie305

Greenlighter
There's a party happening at my gaf this weekend I'm 14 I need to get people Myristicin cos they can't get it cos of there parents so I need to know the dosage and shit apparently it's an empathogen drug same as some shit like MDMA and MMDA I've don beak, ket, maj, bubble many times before you say it's a fake post do you realise how easy it is for people to get Myristicin nutmeg oil also apparently its like LSD, need to know now I'm gonna let everyone down who's coming and I'm wondering I'f i can mix and pull an all nighter with some beak cos obviously if you get like a gram a fat one tho I can do it cos it makes you more awake and shit my and will it make the comedown worse because the coke comedowns bad enough I can't get to sleep all night and my nose goes all fucking dry as fuck and I keep sniffing up and shit so I need to know quick time before this weekend and please don't lecture me on the dangers of drugs have you seen how many teens do coke md and ket loads even worse like opiates and shit ive never tried all that stuff but i need to know also i might be doing some codeine oxys azzard and hydros so need to know now get on to me. Also beak is coke and maj is MD and azzard is heroin so need to know now

.... myristicin in ground nutmeg powder/nut meg oil form can be difficult to dose because the amount of myristicin in nutmeg form varies significantly. In overdose its of course really dangerous, and you could easily go to jail for one of your friends overdosing. Even if they don't OD, them all puking their guts out after trying to eat a bunch of nutmeg powder isn't fun anyways, they won't exactly like you for that.

See the dosage guide under "Forms" - https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Myristicin
I would expect dosage for a young person/small person to be significantly lower, and doses for girls should always be lower as well. You can always take more, you can't unbake a cake.

When it comes to nutmeg powder, I've always heard tell that it takes many, many hours to kick in (it can even kick in the next day). So in that sense its far from an ideal party drug, its actual effects aside. Its actual effects can be very anti-social.

While you claim that you'll let everybody down if you don't get them this drug, you could honestly let them down even if you did get them this drug. Its not like taking MDMA. Not at all, in fact. If this myristicin thing is your idea and not theirs, then definitely don't give it to them. It sounds like you haven't even taken it before.

Last edited:
Nutmeg is a shitty and awful drug IME. Yes, I have tried it and it is awful. Don't do it as it is an incredibly shitty drug. The worst part is that when I did the first and second time it was half okay....... kinda nauseated but half okay and interesting. Then, one day I did it and it just sucked, like being very drunk combined with tons of paranoia and anxiety. Utterly shitty and the taste of the crap is awful. And the paranoia suddenly was just off the charts, not like weed paranoia but like cuckoo, crazyland type paranoia to be honest. Despite the fact that it was half okay before...... the stuff turns to shit and it turns paranoid quick and randomly. Oh...... and part of the reason is that it takes 6-8 hours to TAKE EFFECT. And it lasts over 24 hours, so if the high turns to shit as it has a tendency to do, you find yourself stuck with it for a long time. While it isn't generally physically dangerous (though it can be in high enough doses or if you have a heart condition or other health issue), the experience is just crappy and generally not worth it in my experience. Though, there may be people who would disagree with me. But the vast majority of people who ingest nutmeg do not enjoy it on time one......and very few would enjoy it on time two, three, four, etc....... as even if one gets lucky and has a good time with the stuff, the "bad" high from it comes sooner rather than later and generally is lame and unplesant (and long lasting) enough to deter anyone from it. Hell, I don't even like pumpkin pie much anymore, the taste just makes me think about the nausea and paranoid idiocy that this stuff can cause. Fuck nutmeg.

Last edited:
Yeah I have to agree, honestly fuck nutmeg. Its not fun, and certainly not worth the risk.

You should because they're the most vulnerable and in most need of advice. Had I known about Bluelight before, I mightve not started doing drugs at 14.