My Wvery 1st Trip aawwWWWWW

applesbliss

Bluelighter
Bless the raver who invented flip(pilf)! I had such a great time last week REALLY flipping for the first time. I really want to share! It was sooOoooOOoo trippy!. 4 real. I went for a walk in this neighborhood. And it was early in the mMoOuUrRnNiInNgG!. At first I was feeling bad because I k(new) I had to go to wawrk in a few hours. I was having crazy massive thoughts And I wanted them to go away. So it was about 7:00 and the sun was sneaking through the clouds and making all sorts of pink and blueish and orange colors. And then I met a bushy bush and I gave it a hug. It was a kute bush of coarse. And I told the bush I loved it. And it was so kewl! I could see the fog crystal clear, imagine that! And the neighborhood I was wawlking thru reminded me of the one I lived in while
aged 1-6. And I went skipping. And had madd phun literaly. I climbed this one tree with a trunk numerous times and just sat and watched
the uhh "dew" on the leaves and shit. and then I explored the neighborhood touching @ least one thing in everybody's yard. And I told ya I was freakin cause I had to go to wawrk in a few hours. But of coarse god told me that I must be a "hard-core raver" and go to wawrk!. (Of coarse by no means do I consider myself a "hard-core raver") But that made me sooOOoO calm and I just enjoyed myself so much. Thanks for Listening!
P*L*U*R
It was
GRrrrrrRRReeEEeeeeeAAaaaTTTTtt!!
[email protected]
And to top it off cartttttoooooons!
thank you Raverdad and Tiger :--o)
I have found ultimate relief
------------------
Bliss Bliss
"I want to know what your feeling. There are some things you can't hide. I want to know what your thinking. Tell me whats on your mind"

Hey I love that song ("I wanna know...")... Im very glad you had so much fun
smile.gif

Shiiiit bro it sounds like your still trip trip trippping LOL hehehehe
Sounds like a blast wish I could of joined you on your trip but my work sarted about 5 hours before yours LOL so trippppy for me but soon bro......
Take vare bro.......
Peace.........RuRu......
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif