• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

My wife cheated on me with my best friend...

Hmmm, interesting. Tell me more about this man named Jesus..

Before Jesus, the jews thought their God was jealous and angry. Then comes Jesus saying God is love. Going from jealous and angry, to being qualified as loving, or love, was a big jump that no jew was ready to take at the time. Their religion mechanism was:

- Oppress idol worship, thus, portraying a jealous God that punishes those who worship other things.
- Act on people's fear to make them do things without other motivations, thus, the angry God.

Jesus was a bastard because we know Joseph was not his father or people would have said he looks like his father. So Mary cuckholded Joseph at one point in her life, wether it was with God or another man who knows. What the Bible tells us is that God rendered Mary pregnant using his holy spirit according to trinity. It is no different then sneaking into a woman's room, drug her with ghb and commit rape. Exact same thing. So Jesus appears.

I assume the motive behind it was that Mary had cheated on Joseph and made up...a bullshit excuse, so that she wouldn't be prosecuted. "God came and made me pregnant". Nowadays, she would be laughed at but 2,000 years ago, things like this were taken pretty seriously. In fact, Mary tried to mislead Joseph into thinking it was his son, at first, but when Joseph vehemently defended that he never touched her, the excuse came. She was cornered.

Put yourself in her shoes. You are pregnant but your fiancee/husband never touched you. What excuse can you come up with? Can you say you hit Joseph on the head with a bat, deployed an electrical charge in his asshole to provoke ejaculation and you took the semen and put it in you so that now he has no recollection? What excuse can you find? It came from GOD! LOL

Now, you imagine the burden on the poor child when his mom told him "you are the son of God, lead your people". LOL. That child must have felt terrified to be conveyed such extreme responsibility. And why? Because Mary felt hot in the biscuit once and spread legs for someone else. You know, can you imagine how evil she was, watching her son get crucified in front of her, because of what she had done. If she was able to live with that, God, she must have been strong.

If I was Mary, I would have told Jesus, you know, you are not the son of God, stay calm, don't worry. I spread legs for someone else, I made a mistake, don't carry this responsibility, you don't have to lead your people, live your life at ease you know, go to a club.

sorry for editing, the server keeps crashing

Last edited:
Your trouble is, you use words because it sounds well, you don't carefully look at the meaning.

Lol tell me again what my trouble is? Because from here you look like someone who is hopelessly hooked on semantics. Like OCD, but with words. You pick out one teensy weensy word out of an entire thread and run with it, expounding endlessly on all your tacky suppositions re: religion, sex, marriage, and Jesus. The thread is about a man and his wife's infidelity - his child and dealing with the delicate subject of divorce. Last time I checked, no one was talking about that other shit. You're so off-topic.

Lol tell me again what my trouble is? Because from here you look like someone who is hopelessly hooked on semantics. Like OCD, but with words. You pick out one teensy weensy word out of an entire thread and run with it, expounding endlessly on all your tacky suppositions re: religion, sex, marriage, and Jesus. The thread is about a man and his wife's infidelity - his child and dealing with the delicate subject of divorce. Last time I checked, no one was talking about that other shit. You're so off-topic.

The story I told above you is about a man and his wife infidelity. His child dealing with the fallout. What's off topic? I was merely answering a request too :D

keep calm and stay on topic:)

the OP needs help with dealing practically with a problem. religion is a huge diversion as it was never brought up in the first place by the OP. if he brought it up then it would make sense to talk about it. but he hasn't so i dont see how jews versus christians is anything other than off topic

Hmmm, interesting. Tell me more about this man named Jesus..

Meaning to stop looking at them as incapable of understanding merely because they are small. Their minds are blank slates, and once they are taught patterns of thought, they can understand anything as well as any adult. If a dog encounters it's master dead, that dog will think that it is asleep as well. After a certain period of time, that dog will recognize that something is very wrong, and that "asleep" normally ends after barking. The concept of death may not be attained, but from a practical standpoint, it now has a learned understanding of it. When we were younger, everybody thought that children could not learn to read until they a certain age, so school started at that age. Now, we have children learning to read at age 2 using picture association, the same fucking way you learn to speak at 15 months. Their intelligence is at full swing at age 6, so you can spare me the "they're not capable of understanding bla bla." The only reason that a child would be incapable of understanding extremes and mediums beyond age 6, is because you haven't taught it to them yet.

Wow, she was not very smart to tell you. I hope she at least got her personal finances and affairs in order before she did that, because she had to have known you were gonna flip out and maybe walk.

I think it would be time to disappear. 5 years is more than a mistake.

^

Don't worry. She will probably still end up winning alimony. 8)

Well good for her. She only told him anyway for her own rewards. She either wanted to A) clear her conscience or B) wanted him to leave anyway. Nothing in the affairs of love are done unselfishly.

I would bet the 5 year relationship fell apart, so she's throwing in the towel for both of them.

time to look for a woman who loves u more and wants your relationship to work also someone who isn't super crazy