• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

My usage seems different from what you all suggest?

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
So, i've always had to taken with relativley high doses (175-200mg) and then i redose throughout the whole night with 100mgs and end up consuming anywhere from 500-800mg, and each extra pill will just make me roll that much harder and longer, not this "diminishing effect" you talk about. I take mdma once a month, probobably about 9 times now, everytime has been absolutley magic with very little comedowns... To try and solve my problem i got a couple test kits and a scale, which turns out it sure is mdma and properly weighed, do i just have a huge tolerance? (Although my friends who i do it with take the same aswell)

Re-dose the whole night? Why? I've only done this twice, and both times it just leads to my heart racing and exaggerated twitchiness/over-stimulation. Not a fan.

Cdilly, I checked your old post about your test results and you talked about a quick flash of yellow immediately then goes correct...maybe that has a correlation to the cut and why you seem to take higher then average doses??

So, i've always had to taken with relativley high doses (175-200mg) and then i redose throughout the whole night with 100mgs and end up consuming anywhere from 500-800mg, and each extra pill will just make me roll that much harder and longer, not this "diminishing effect" you talk about. I take mdma once a month, probobably about 9 times now, everytime has been absolutley magic with very little comedowns... To try and solve my problem i got a couple test kits and a scale, which turns out it sure is mdma and properly weighed, do i just have a huge tolerance? (Although my friends who i do it with take the same aswell)

You answer your own question by asking it :) You've only done it 9 times. You are still relatively new to the substance. This usage will catch up with you, trust me, I've been there. The first few times you feel like you are the exception. That it doesn't seem to affect you like it does others. You seem to develop no tolerance. And that changes over time, until you have to wait 6 months, like me, to get to 0 tolerance again after a roll. I usually only wait for 3 months but because of that I am getting bored with the substance as I don't get full effects by doing this, no matter how much I take (I still enjoy myself a lot mind you, but not like when I wait 6 months). And 6 months is too long =D I am quitting MDMA altogether because of that after this summer

Last edited:
My guess is you're eigther not getting mdma or your getting mdma cut with inactive fillers to increase the weight, hence leading you to belive you're taking g way more than you really are.

From what I understand, 200mg can easily floor some people alone . I've been floored from a single pill, unknown dose but it was a tiny pill, like a mint. Couldn't have held much more than 200mg and likely much less than that.
Based on that, I can't possibly imagen 700 mg in a night...

even if you think k you are handling it well, it can't be good for your body. I'd slow down if I were you

It's possible :) I've been up to around 700mg once (pills handed in at testcenter so I am as sure as one can be) but I indeed doubt it was such a dose. I had blackouts where I was flashing back and forth between the dancefloor and a dream. I did stuff while blacking out that I do not remember. And I flashed from one place to another without knowing how I got there. I remember a flash of some strangers pouring water over my head in the toilet while it seemed to me that I was just on the dancefloor 5 seconds before that. Irresponsible of me looking back but what can I say. Anyways point is that even though you could still be walking around and not be floored you would sense you took too much if that were really 800mg of pure MDMA. The more because you are still relatively new. I did that dose when I already had years of experience with the substance and even for me that was too much to handle almost

My guess is you're eigther not getting mdma or your getting mdma cut with inactive fillers to increase the weight, hence leading you to belive you're taking g way more than you really are.

I have to disagree with this - I know a lot of people who dose like the OP. Pill after pill, line after line etc. Doing half a gram or a gram of MDMA over the weekend isn't really that difficult and after the few days of comedown some people are back to normal (no I am not saying this is safe etc).

Depends how long the MDMA is consumed over. If we're talking like 8-10 hours or something, then this seems normal to me. Redosing 100mg every hour or so. I'm surprised you don't get diminishing effects though. After like 8 hours of being high and 8 lines, you definitely start to get the crappy amphetamine effects and lose most of the warm and fuzzy euphoria.

Depends how long the MDMA is consumed over. If we're talking like 8-10 hours or something, then this seems normal to me. Redosing 100mg every hour or so. I'm surprised you don't get diminishing effects though. After like 8 hours of being high and 8 lines, you definitely start to get the crappy amphetamine effects and lose most of the warm and fuzzy euphoria.

In the beginning when you just start rolling (like the OP) you can redose and redose and redose with seemingly no negative side-effects. And it only seems to increase the high. This changes after a while, if you keep doing this. At least that's what I saw happening with others (and myself to a lesser degree) around me

I don't know dude, no matter how much I redosed when I first started, after like 6 - 8 hours, the fun wears off and you just get speedy (although that is kind of fun too).

But I agree, after using for awhile it this window of euphoria gets smaller and smaller.

Last edited:
^ Agreed, you're right, I should've nuanced my reply a bit. Of course as always what comes up must come down, so even in the beginning when you keep on redosing you will eventually just get this speedy effect. It's indeed the window that gets smaller, it's not like there's no window in the beginning. I was thinking more along the lines of "in the beginning you can redose and redose and you will be able to keep the high going for a long time and not get a comedown whatsoever" but I should've thought about my reply some more, as you were talking about diminishing effects, not comedowns. And indeed that does happen in the beginning, though to a much lesser degree than after years of use