• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants My usage of meth - very small bowls but a steady few day binge - general advice

fice1991

Greenlighter
I'll try to make this as short as possible. I've always been one of those people where I only need a few bong rips of weed or a few shots of alcohol and I'm good. No reason to over do it. I've been doing meth on and off for the past year or so , with a month or two of being clean here and there just because I didn't feel like doing it.

My sibling got me into and , she would always hook me up , but it would always just be me and her. I only need a few hits and I'm good. What I noticed when I hung out with her friends is that they smoke so much in one bowl / binge over a few hours. I've always been more of a one or two hit bowl kind of person , just load a small shard , melt it and take a hit or two. Granted I do get into those 3-4 day binges sometimes , but it's always just tiny bowls throughout the day. Literally just tiny shards and I get a few good rips.

When I talk with my sister and her friends they tell me they go "hard". Fat bowls for hours on end till their sack runs out and they literally just pass out after a few days. With me though , since I just use a little here and there , I can binge for over two weeks on a gram. While they might be smoking a lot more at a time , I spread it out.

I was just wondering is this bad? I solo smoke right now but I just don't feel the need to smoke that much. Granted I'm just keeping the plateau and not really getting any higher , but I just love it. I can eat and sleep fairly well , I take care of my hygiene. I actually work from home and don't interact face to face with anyone at all. It is a big responsibility working from home but even after being zoned out for a weekish, I still get work done. I love the routine of getting high but I also understand that I can't let it run my life.

I just ask because when I do smoke with other people they hate me lol. They just fiend and fiend and I'm like.. I don't need to take another hit for at least a few hours... I don't buy sacks that much because of "how" I smoke. Most of the time I get at least a month from a gram. I just don't feel the need to increase it. I'll binge for a few days but then I know there's no reason to smoke more until your brain recovers , I'll keep the sack for a few weeks , then I'll do it again.

Just curious because I know it's addicting but I just never go over board with it.

EDIT: I guess I should have asked for advice lol: Is it better to smoke a fat bowl once or twice a day (or binge for a few hours in my sisters friends case) , or am I relatively safe doing just a tiny amount over a few days? I know this is meth we are talking about so of course it's not "safe" , but I try to do everything I can to prevent any negative side affects.

Last edited:
Just take slightly better care of yourself than you normally do.
Brush your teeth one extra time a day, eat a little healthier, and be on top of the little shit.
Maybe take a vitamin, you'll be just fine.

I'll get back to you about the more complicated stuff.
Brb.

Okay, here's my opinion:

Trying to decide how much is something better left to your body. Try both ways. Going hard is great, I usually don't start hitting it casual (once or twice every few hours) until after I've done a lot.

That's me though, and it's pretty hard to gauge what would be best for someone else.
Give some consideration to what your friend's sisters and your sister suggest.

Sorry that you're having anxiety when you smoke socially.
Try asking some questions or some shit, i dunno dude, i have bad social anxiety myself.