`my UMI said shine your light on the world'

shiney

Bluelighter
ok people...this message is just to build a general sense of PLURness among my people and revitalize for the coming year.
try to discover and, if possible, say one nice thing about everyone you meet in the year to come. this will allow you to spread the light and rejoin the massive.
the hardest lesson will be to learn forgiveness of yourself and of others. if you learn this lesson, you shall be blessed and so shall those around you.
to everyone who posts a response to this topic, good irie and the blessings of the universe shall be yours now and for the time to come.
NOW GO SPREAD THE PLURNESS!
"my umi said shine your light on the world
shine your light for the world to see."
-- Mos Def --
------------------
~*()*~ Shiney ~*()*~
----------------------
"if it stimulates the soul, then it is the truth:

right on
I forgive and forget almost to easily some people think, I don't think so. wanna here something funny, well not to funny. I got in a little bit of trouble a few weeks ago, I was able to charm the prosecuter into giving me a lower charge than I had orginally. For some reason this lower charge had nothing to do with my orginal charge and the judge sentenced me to an anger management course??? I don't get angry, it's not in my vocab. I actually can't wait to go just so I can spread some PLUR to all those angry people that will be there. Not like I'm gonna shove the plur down their throat, just let them know it exists out there.
------------------
IMOKRUOK - Roll On Roll Off