Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

My Truffle Experience microdosing

kenlee

Bluelighter
I have many mental health issues and I’ve tried many treatments but I was close to giving up then I read about microdosing and I watched a few videos online about it and then decided to give it a try so I got some magic truffles and I ate 1g and I dried the rest so they would last longer.

The taste is really sour and earthy taste but I learned that for me milkshake makes it go down better.

after 45 mins I noticed a warm happy glow wash over my body and it helped shift my mood, I noticed that I became more empathetic and music sounded so much better, I had a little heartburn the first time but I don’t suffer from this anymore but it could be unrelated or the fact that these days I chew them well, chewing well is important because it helps release the magic ingredients.

it’s been a few weeks now I am feel less depressed and have less bad days and I feel better able to concentrate when in the past I could not concentrate on much

tonight was a truffle night (Atlantis truffles) and I feel very happy and loving and I feel at peace
It’s still early days but truffles seem to have helped me where other medicines have not

I had the truffles on their own and had no other drugs or supplements, I have one day on and several days off, dosing only on 1g of truffles and I rinse and repeat

I wish psychedelics would become mainstream medicine or at least a high priority for research in my country as I truly believe they are medicine for the soul and I wouldn’t be without my new medicine

Antidepressants (SSRIs) ruin this sort of effect for long term.. I made the mistake to accept a script for venlafaxine at the age of 17. Eventually I realized that I'm hooked and have spent most of the years since on this nasty little beast. Quittimg is possible yet I'll miss always something essential 😐... Permatolerance I guess.

Remember that in my adolescence shrooms were heavily euphoric in little doses but now I can take 10g of truffles and feel... nothing. Threshold visuals, that's it.