• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

My trials with 2C-T-7 - HOW TO MEASURE

PhreeX

Bluelight Crew
There have been a few threads about it, and some arguement about HOW to measure such a dose sensitive drug - here are some notes from my work this evening -
I started with the 2C-T-7 that was ordered from Jay-Ell-Eff.. I have had it for a few months.. I also have an Ohaus digital scale that is accurate to .001g (thats to the milligram) .. to start with, I ordered a gram, which would be 1000mg - I recieved about 1075mg (I forget the exact weight as it has been awhile) .. so thats good in the sense that hey, I got MORE then I paid for! On the other hand, had I assumed I had EXACTLY 1000mg I would have been in trouble..
Now, someone mentioned using a knife - I played around with a hunting knife (the type you order out of Boys Life for like $5) - I think the idea was that I was supposed to get a "bump" on the tip of the knife - I tried this several times, and on each, the amount of powder varried - first I took a moderate amount - it weighed to 22mg .. knowing that, I tried again - 17mg .. I then was as conservitive as I could be - 8mg .. so, to conclude, this is NOT an effective method!
Next I kind of cheated - I weighed out 100mg and then used the "half method" - I had 10 piles that I thought were equal... this is a more effective method, as on average the weight was about 13mg - still, this wont work if yer starting with an unknown amount.. I should also add that I consider myself to be VERY experienced with powders and "eye balling" ...
So we know the fluid displacement method works - how? Lets look!
You disolve the powder in some fluid then measure out a portion of the fluid - example - you take 100mg of powder and disolve it in 100mL of liquid, once it is TOTALLY disolved, then there is 1mg of drug per 1mL of fluid ...
But what fluid do you use? water? alcohol? windex?
I am going to sacrifice 100mg of my T-7 for this...
I measured out 100mg - again, this is NOT going to be the case with you as you WONT KNOW how much you have, so, use the "10% rule" - ASSUME YOU HAVE 10% MORE THEN YOU DO!
I used DISTILLED WATER - you can buy it for like FOURTY-CENTS a GALLON ... I measured out 100mL in a measuring cup and placed it in the microwave for 8 seconds - it was warm ... I still had 100mL... I dumped in the pile of T-7 - I stired a little and let it sit for a minute.... SURPRISE! IT DISOLVED! I didn't need to use alcohol or anything like that ...
If I wanted to trip, then I would have taken a baby syringe and drawn up 15mL of fluid which would contain 15mg of T-7 - I would squirt the fluid in my mouth ...
So is there a way to get the powder BACK from the fluid? We will soon find out - I measured out 10mL and put it on a plate, which I am now letting sit out... I will let everyone know how it works!
Why would you use alcohol? Because alcohol is "cool" and "hip"? Because it gies you an excuse to buy a bottle of Everclear? Maybe the T-7 will "keep" better in EtOH then H2O... maybe it has to do with bacteria in the water? ALL OF THESE ARE VALID REASONS - but if you ordered a gram and yer having a party, you can just use water!
I will post a reply pending the results of the evaporation test...
NO! I will NOT send any out, so PLEASE don't ask if I can "hook you up" with "just enough for one trip" .. I am not a drug dealer - DrDuckbutt is the one who is selling drugs over the internet, mail him...
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"

thanks Phreex for testing that method.. ill be sure to tell my bud that told me that it isnt accurate.

It seems to me that alcohol would be a bad choice because it so readily evaporates. That means you could mix it 1mg/ml and pour out a dose you wanted and evaporate quickly. But on the flip side, you wouldn't want to store the rest for any period of time because some of the alcohol might evaporate and you wouldn't know how many mg/ml the solution contains. And so you would have to start over again next time you wanted to trip. Also, you might be left with like 975mg and would have to have something capable of measuring liquid to the ml. It seems that water in a tightly sealed container in a cool dark place would be the best way to measure doses. Feel free to correct me if you have had differing results.

ANYWAY - BACK TO THE TOPIC ....
10mL of T-7 Juice was left out on a glass plate - the results? Some o the powder was recoevered - very little, only about 4mg ... so it's back to the drawing board with that ..
As a side note, 24 hours after the mixing of the fluid and the powder, it is STILL fully disolved ...
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"

It was well mixed - I drew up 10mL from the 100mL .. I scraped up all the powder, made sure I had it ALL on the scale, and it was a solid .004g .. I am trying some other means of evaporation, and will post pending the reasults...
IMO, it's best taken as a liquid - if you're REALLY a die-hard and want to snort it.. well, there will be more info..
Of course we have a liquid that could easily be injected? Anyone wanna guess at what a good dose would be? If I did it then I would have to be re-assured that I would earn the style points - when I injected salvia I didn't get shit.. I have a chick so it's not like I need to be viewed as any more of a stud, but hey... there are the obvious safety concerns too - this is handed off the the R & D department..
------------------

if your going to actually bang 2ct7 (read:not recomended), i'd go miligram by miligram. i mean it only takes a few miligrams snorted to feel the effects, so i'd imagine injecting being even more potent.

The T-7 evaporated I assume - it doesn't make much sense, but it wasn't 'lost' - there *WERE* 10mg per that 10mL of water...
I am working on a few other ways of getting the powder back from the water - I will keep everyone informed ..
------------------

PhreeX, I know you're a die hard fan of the water extraction method, and you think alcohol method is just a waste. But please try it to see if it works. Even if it only involves 20 mg. Dissolve the 20 mg, then try to evaporate 5 mg out of it. I'm curious, because I always use alcohol to dissolve grams into. I'd like to know if your results with the water method are in any way similar to the alcohol method.
------------------
We haven't been tapping into new areas of the brain...
We have just been awakening the most ancient.

Yes, please try dissolving in alcohol like vodka and then trying to evaporate that off. I wanna know what that would yield. I'm getting some and i'm only snorting it. I really need to know how to measure those doses. You're being a great help PhreeX, keep it up please!!
------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals...and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant...earth would become paradise."

Some dude posted (inside another T7 thread) that he had taken T7 both IV and IM. He said the results were pretty positive.
Still, you could try for yourself at like 2-4mg IV, maybe just slightly higher IM.
Max

I don't see how the T7 "evaporated". It is powder, and a rather stable one. It doesn't evaporate. Although I am at a loss to explain where the 6 mg went too. Perhaps too many warm fuzzies were in the blood of the mixer? If it means anything, I tried the same experiment last month with a solution of 1 ml of everclear that contained 20 mg of T7, and after evaporation....complete recovery of the T7. None was lost. Being that 10 mg is such a small amount, it is possible that, inspite of your efforts, you did not scrape it all up. I evaporated the alcohol directly on the tray of my scale and measured it when it was bone dry, so I did not loose any between the process of scraping up the residue from one plate and transfering it to the scale.
------------------
"I have discovered that common sense is quite uncommon"-My name here

The Second Research Tier at PhreeX Labs Ltd., a divison of PhreeX Industries Inc (NASDQ: PPR) went over the reasults of the first test, and the 6mg might not have been lost - mgs may be correct - a 1mg per 1mL ratio isn't really the best way to go - why? Well, 10mL is a fair amount of liquid - in fact, it's a fucking LOT of liquid - but 10mg of powder, well, that is a TINY amount - I am guessing that if given a pile, and asked to make a pile with only 10mg, VERY FEW could come close .. anyway, back to the super scientific explaination of why this fucked up -
10mg is just such a TINY amount, that even though it SEEMS I have scraped EVERY CRYSTAL off the plate, I may have left some - 6mg? Probably not that much, but I am guessing a few mg were lost in the transfer from the plate to the scale, etc..
So, we will be doing up a second batch - this time, at 10mg/mL and we are using some Bicardi 151 - more to come...
Yes, it DOES disolve faster in alcohol, so the recovery may be as successfull.. we will soon find out...
PhreeX Industries Inc - "Having sex with our female lab techs in exchange for promotions since 1997!"
------------------

Quick update -
10mg/mL in some 151 proof alcohol - it disolved with no problem .. if there is one thing I can say, it's that alcohol DEFINITLY evaporates faster, so if you're looking to recover the powder.. well, read on..
2mL was drawn up right after it was mixed, this ensured that none of it evaporated and I had a good solution - I had a plate which I heated until it was warm, and added the solution .. it only took a few hours for it to totally evaporate - the final amount - 16mg, maybe a little less (it only weighed out to 14mg but I had to take into account what was lost on the blade and in the process) ..
So, with a higher ratio of drug to fluid we recover more, and the alcohol definitly evaporated faster (obviously) ..
The conclusion - if you want to recover the powder then use alcohol, but if you just want to measure out some to consume, then drop the ratio back to 1mg/mL and disolve in water (easier to stomach the alcohol)
Injection is indefinitly bumped back as I remembered one small detail - I HATE PSYCHEDELICS! It would be evil, but might make for a more effective trip report...
------------------

Hmmm...If you hate psychedelics - whyfore do you have a pile of 2-ct-7 lying around? Have you tried taking any?
------------------
Everybody asks yer name
they say you're all the same
so now it's nice one, Geezer
and that's as far as the conversation went

I went in with another person who picked up some large amounts of 2C-T-2, 2C-T-7, and 5-MeO-DiPT - because I had the mailbox and milligram scale, I was able to pick up each in small amounts at a discount from the supplier - we placed ONE order to be shipped as two - my order was for 1g of T-7, 1g of T-2, and 3.5g of DiPT .. this person thought he could make some heafty cash by selling his "research chemicals" as "synthetic mescaline" - he got tired of dealing with clueless ravers who couldn't handle the drugs, and I then picked up another 2.4g of T-7..
Out of all of them, I enjoyed 5-MeO-DiPT the most .. T-2 reminded me of the N-DOM trip that I lived through, but on a smaller, more gentle, and a MUCH shorter scale, T-7 was just to much to enjoy in the setting I was in, while the DiPT was plain fun - yes, I am not using these as "tools for self exploration" but rather "play things" ..
I have no plans to consume any more of the 2C-T-7, so I might as well use it to help others NOT waste theirs!
------------------

You cant expect to account for EVERY SINGLE milligram unless you evaporate it directly ON the scale, like MGS said.
phreex, my question is, why are you going through all this trouble to prove what an intelligent person (you included) would have already known? Do you feel the need to prove the science to all of the fucking candy ravers?