• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

my towel smells like weed

OGSnaps

Bluelighter
so like idk if this is normal, but a day or two after i smoke weed, i'll take a shower, and my towel will smell like unburnt weed when i dry off. it stays like this for a while. is it my sweat or something? i take really hot showers so that would make sense.does anyone else get what i'm talking about

I eat a lot, a lot of garlic, and it comes out of my finger tip even two days later. It's normal, it means you have a good circulatory system.

Last edited:
I used to do hot yoga where I would sweat a lot. I would smell fresh weed when I had been smoking every day. And the scent was def in my sweat and not in my head.

I lived in WA state where my wife and I smoked A LOT. I went to rehab in Florida for booze and man I could smell the herb seeping out of my pours in the Florida heat. Fact. They give UAs in treatment obviously, and I was testing positive for cannabis 3 out of my 4 week stay. I used a lot of edibles as my primary roa and I believe that if you use a lot of cannabis this can happen. They say you are what you eat, more like you are anything you injest. So that kid in kindergarten eating glue, did in fact contribute to his being and essence today.. Wtf. High on exercise bike.

My sweat doesn't smell like weed but my farts certainly do. I'll let one rip and the whole place will smell like stink like skunk.