• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

My tobacco flavoured vape taste like a weed vape when I haven't smoked for more than 24 hours.

moonyham

Bluelighter
So I recently have had this experience. Normally I smoke weed all day everyday. I don't really have breaks. Recently I've been cutting back and the day after I stop, my vape pen which is just a standard big tobacco brand, of which I use the tobacco flavored pods, taste INCREDIBLY intensely of weed. Like I took a hit and was like what in the actual fuck is happening here?? I can no longer taste the sweet tobacco flavour and it taste like I'm hitting a weed vape.

What is happening? It must be some psychological thing, but it is just so damn weird to me. As soon as I smoke weed, it taste like tobacco again.

I'd just keep smokin weed. Fuck it go with what works
I don't have much choice and need to cut back for various reasons unfortunately. It's not a particularly bad thing, the taste, it's just so weird to me. It isn't like a 'hint', it taste like I've poured a dropper of hash oil into my mouth after each hit lol. Just thought I'd put it out there and see if anyone knows what the mechanism is or how this is happening? Definitely weirdest thing for me in quite a while.

I don't have much choice and need to cut back for various reasons unfortunately. It's not a particularly bad thing, the taste, it's just so weird to me. It isn't like a 'hint', it taste like I've poured a dropper of hash oil into my mouth after each hit lol. Just thought I'd put it out there and see if anyone knows what the mechanism is or how this is happening? Definitely weirdest thing for me in quite a while.
Probably just you're mind playing tricks on you because you're dropping your daily intake.

So I recently have had this experience. Normally I smoke weed all day everyday. I don't really have breaks. Recently I've been cutting back and the day after I stop, my vape pen which is just a standard big tobacco brand, of which I use the tobacco flavored pods, taste INCREDIBLY intensely of weed. Like I took a hit and was like what in the actual fuck is happening here?? I can no longer taste the sweet tobacco flavour and it taste like I'm hitting a weed vape.

What is happening? It must be some psychological thing, but it is just so damn weird to me. As soon as I smoke weed, it taste like tobacco again.
Oh it's definitely a psychological thing.

Alternative theory: you have multiple vapes and keep switching

Big brain theory: dawg it's all a conspiracy. Patel at the smoke shop, he set up your order so that with every hit you'd question life and reality as you know it.

Oh it's definitely a psychological thing.

Alternative theory: you have multiple vapes and keep switching

Big brain theory: dawg it's all a conspiracy. Patel at the smoke shop, he set up your order so that with every hit you'd question life and reality as you know it.

No shit I had coincidentally just bought a new pack of pods when this started and thought it had been fucked with and got sketched out. I had to get my partner to have a quick hit to verify for me if it taste weird, as well as realising after I smoked some weed that no the pods are indeed regular nicotine ones.

Weed vapes aren't even a thing in my country/I don't have any, I just have had experience with them so know what it taste like.

Man this is crazy. It's like biting into an apple and it taste like an orange 😅