Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

My tattoos get swollen from mephedrone

DutchChief

Greenlighter
Hello people.

I have a few tattoos, and every time I use mephedrone my tats get kind of...swollen. you can feel the lines litterally with your fingers. Its no imagination I let several people check.

Its like when you just get a new tattoo you can feel the lines too right, from the wound. Except this doesn't hurt or anything but I find it very strange.

Anyone has a idea?

Now I'm gonna have to feel mine next time I roll haha... Never noticed coz they're up my ribs and back. Otherwise I've got not idea myself hey, strange

EDIT: man I'm in potato mode this morning. Totally zoned out and disregarded the fact you wrote MEPHEDRONE :p I read it, just blaahhhh

Will still check when I roll on MDMA next, for the hell of it haha

Last edited:
I noticed it lately when my girlfriend said she felt something. I have them on my chest and upper arm but the ones on my chest are always worse.

I dont have It with mdma.

greets

I'd guess it would be something to do with changes in blood flow. Higher bloodflow = bigger veins/skin sensitivity = maybe increased sensitivity of your tattoo. It's just speculation though, truth is I don't know.

My tattoos swell up randomly. But often if I'm warm or if I'm exercising or anything like that. Also the sun can make them swell up. Doesn't have to be the drug causing your tattoos to swell, could be outer circumstances.

I personally never noticed them swelling before alsno not when I'm at a rave or something and at most raves its so hot nobody wears a tshirt so you would surely notice. Thanks for the answer though, may be different for every person.

I'm really curious for the answer, because litterally the only time this happens (to me) is when mephedrone is involved. It isn't bothering me, just curious.

Sorry for the kick,

but anyone got a logical-scientific explanation?
still curious, happened a few times again. Everytime i snort some mephedrone, i can feel my tattoos swell literaly 2 minutes after it enters my body. Weird, right?

Greets from the Netherlands

Sorry for the kick,

but anyone got a logical-scientific explanation?
still curious, happened a few times again. Everytime i snort some mephedrone, i can feel my tattoos swell literaly 2 minutes after it enters my body. Weird, right?

Greets from the Netherlands

The only two logical scientific explanations are: A) increased bloodflow to the limb. B) The altered sensory perception caused by MDMA. Similarly to how people find that things feel and sound 'better' or 'different'.

EDIT:

i can feel my tattoos swell literaly 2 minutes after it enters my body

In light of this, looks like a placebo effect to me. The MDMA hasn't changed anything after 2 minutes.

Last edited: