• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

My subutex smell unusual, what could be going on?

Nools

Greenlighter
Good afternoon :),

I was wondering whether anyone could help me, I have noticed that for the last three days my subutex smell weird. They have a really pungent sort of smell, sort of similar to the way weed smells, not the nice flowery top note smells but the bottom smell, kinda like ammonia but not really that bad (sorry can't think how to explain it). I take 3.2 mg every day and the smell is only from the 0.4mcg tablets, the 2s smell like usual, of completely nothing.

Last week I began taking 2mg of Risperidone (lol, my spelling correct thingy is trying to change that word to 'Spoonerism'...) everyday and I wondered could it just be that its changing my sense of smell and that's what the smell is about? but surely then all of the tablets would smell weird and not just the 0.4s, not only that but i haven't been getting the weird smell all week its only really coming from one of the packs of 0.4s....

Does anyone have any experience with this or any advice as to what to do if anything?

Thanks in anticipation ;).

Are they the new orange subutex? they are oblong shaped, like a football, and orange... the weird thing is the same company that makes these orange generic subutex, makes a generic white round suboxone.. actavis-elizabeth is the manufacturer... very weird how they are the one company that took the usually plain white, tasteless, odorless subutex and turned it orange with orange flavor and all from what I have heard... while they went and made one of the only white, no orange flavor suboxone!

It would be really hard for anyone to accurately deduce what exactly is causing this to happen. Are they effecting you in the same way, as in, the odd smell is the only difference you've noticed?