MY ROLL AT WORK....SHEEESHHH

MNXTC

Bluelighter
Hey everybody,,,just stimulated for those who dont know big words im fucken faded off some red camel, I work at a cust service job, and dropped at 5, about 630 my friend who dropped with me got called into the office, shit its fucking review day , he was in there for about 30minutes, he's asian so his big eyes was ok since his eyes are brown, she didnt supsect a thing, then fuck my name gets called...i walk in there to sign some papers, I could barely write, tryin to hold the papers and they jittered in my hand and shit my eyes are green with big ass fucking pupils lol I just bs'd with her and it was all to the good!!! ROLL AT WORK ITS FUNNNNNN
smile.gif

You lucky bitch!! Way to hide it. I could never be so brave. I spend all night serving old senior citizens shitty food and that alone freaks me out sometimes! They'd ruin my buzz!
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

You really rolled at work? LOL, you must have a lot of beans to play with... I knew some kidz that went food shoppin rollin. All I can think to say is... What a waste of a bean... Why roll if ya can't dance? Or hell, just be goofy. I would be parafuckinnoid as all hell.
But at least you had fun.... I guess thats all that counts.
smile.gif

You can say I got a few beans to play with
smile.gif
, shit works fun, even funner since im rollin...just got back from smokin a phat blunt.....zinngggggingggg.....PlUr