• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants My right eye doesnt work properly after stimulant binge and psychosis

Juniper Bruhmomentius

Bluelight Crew
Long story short. I had an 4 day binge on amphs and some other shit. Slept at most 6 hours total during those days. On the last day while trying to sleep whenever I closed my eyes I had super intense closed eye visuals till I knocked my self out with benzos. Now if I keep my both eyes open for some time I lose focus/cant see normal anymore. Did I fucking damage my eyes/brain for good?

The visual issues are more likely related to the Benzodiazepine than the Amphetamine. Amphetamine can temporarily effect vision while in effect. But Benzo's can cause long term visual disturbances when in withdrawal. Assuming you don't take Benzo's on a regular basis and in idiot doses, the symptoms should subside before too long. If you use them more regularly and in really high doses, you'll have to taper yourself down from them to prevent further neurological damage.

The visual issues are more likely related to the Benzodiazepine than the Amphetamine. Amphetamine can temporarily effect vision while in effect. But Benzo's can cause long term visual disturbances when in withdrawal. Assuming you don't take Benzo's on a regular basis and in idiot doses, the symptoms should subside before too long. If you use them more regularly and in really high doses, you'll have to taper yourself down from them to prevent further neurological damage.
If you use them regularly in high doses you will have to taper off them to avoid possibly fatal consequences. Benzos and alcohol, only withdrawl you can die from. Stay safe.

But yea your eye will most likely be fine.

Long story short. I had an 4 day binge on amphs and some other shit. Slept at most 6 hours total during those days. On the last day while trying to sleep whenever I closed my eyes I had super intense closed eye visuals till I knocked my self out with benzos. Now if I keep my both eyes open for some time I lose focus/cant see normal anymore. Did I fucking damage my eyes/brain for good?

Do you have an astigmatism or any eyesight issues normally? You might if its one eye straining more.

Binges make eyes work harder and respond to light differently so its likely to take a short while and hydration, cold cloth over your eyes and in the dark to help out your rods and cones.

Your eye could just be irritated and dry, buy eye lubricant and dont use too much as it is poisonous.

You could have suffered a small ischaemic event though, which affects eyesight in one eye but also might have headaches, one sided muscle weakness, difficulty speaking , swallowing or seizure.

This could have happened when you're passed out and might not realise which is why you're a bit silly doing this and you know it.

Anyway, you're better off getting a check up and CAT scan to rule out a clot, hopefully doing that will put you off these binges, its not worth the bullshit.

Hand is back to normal. Thanks for asking.

Wont ever again inject benzos.... well maybe midazolam in low ph water but whatever. No more ksalols etc.