PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

my pet sloth wants to know how to brew ayahuasca

Status
Not open for further replies.

danebol

Greenlighter
I have tried convincing my sloth Terrance not to take drugs but he just won't listen,
so to limit possible harm done i'd like some help on how to brew ayahuasca

Terrance has:
-15g of high quality mimosa hostilis extract 5:1 powder
-3,5g Syrian Rue seeds

which he got from a trusted source.
thanks in advance :)

I can't for the life of me understand these "my pet" posts.
I know there are some paranoid forums out there that require you to talk like this because of baseless fears about incriminating themselves; but are these kinds of posts not MORE self-incriminating??? I mean, not only are you admitting that you are/were in possession of drugs but you're also inferring that you're feeding drugs to pets.

We don't talk like that on this forum.

look. Chances are you're better off making it yourself or going to the amazon and dwelling with the tribes cuz by the time a sloth learns and makes ayahuasca i might be 40

I should report you to the police for sloth abuse.

Tom

(if it were up to me, you would never be allowed to own another sloth, nor be within 500 yards of one)

look. Chances are you're better off making it yourself or going to the amazon and dwelling with the tribes cuz by the time a sloth learns and makes ayahuasca i might be 40

I agree, sloths are generally a little "slow" on the uptake.....

I'm pretty sure sloths are illegal to own without a special sloth permit. Do you happen to be in possession of such a permit?

Stop press: The pet sloth Terrence was arrested and jailed for possession of drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.