Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

My personal extraction of mdma

Mammon

Greenlighter
Hello bluelighters.
So i have a solvent ive recently came across and some frassasass (sassafras albidium)
I let it chill in a glass in a freezer for 5 days .
When i checked a oily top layer and sediment like bottom layer occured.
The top layer was sucked off.
I wish i could had centrifuged it but next time i will.
The top layer was a mix of said solvent and safrole.
It taste nasty.
Now i added this to a specif binder amd let it dry n what i got was a fragrant brown powder some pebbles formed upon drying.
Its not rushy but it is euphoric.
I have pictures ill be adding

Hello bluelighters.
So i have a solvent ive recently came across and some frassasass (sassafras albidium)
I let it chill in a glass in a freezer for 5 days .
When i checked a oily top layer and sediment like bottom layer occured.
The top layer was sucked off.
I wish i could had centrifuged it but next time i will.
The top layer was a mix of said solvent and safrole.
It taste nasty.
Now i added this to a specif binder amd let it dry n what i got was a fragrant brown powder some pebbles formed upon drying.
Its not rushy but it is euphoric.
I have pictures ill be adding

Not MDMA at all in any way shape or form

i'm honestly not sure if you're trolling.
please don't take safrole. it does not have mdma's effects, it is unhealthy and almost certainly a carcinogen.

Who knows what you produced, but it's unlikely MDMA or even safrole, just some kind of dried sassafras extract. What is the 'specific binder' you used? It's unlikely that what you made is psychoactive, also, and who knows how harmful it could be to ingest.

Courtesy of Erowid: http://https://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/safrolefaq.html

Toxicity

.......... Neither sassafras nor the oil should be taken internally. .......... The use of safrole in foods has been banned because of carcinogenic and hepatotoxic risks.............. A 47 year old woman experienced 'shakiness', vomiting, anxiety, tachycardia and raised blood pressure following ingestion of a potentially fatal dose of sassafras oil (5mL). ...................

Recognized Carcinogen P65, Suspected Gastrointestinal or Liver Toxicant, Kidney Toxicant, Neurotoxicant, Reproductive Toxicant. More hazardous than most chemicals in 6 out of 7 ranking systems.

Please take care when ingesting unknown substances from a "home lab" (i.e. preferably don't!)