• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

My partner of 28 years is dead

And sorry for misspelling her name. I went ballistic with psyche services, for her spelling her name Debra, as opposed to Deborah, after months of using her full name. Don't let their ignorance make things worse (if they have). As I said, you're always welcome here, if you need a break from triggers (Ian, acid4blood was a godsend at my worst moment.Despite being obviously English - a geordie accent is hard to hide and fuck knows, the Irish have good caususe to hate the English, they paid for my meal out of the goodness of their hearts. Just what I nee.ded, a that point. I feel I should do the same, to convince me of the goodness of people. Anyway, the offer will always stand. Just give a a day or two,to tidy the place. You're a good bloke and deserve all the help I can manage.

I think it's Bein a Mor (big love). Just let me know, if you need a break

Thx for asking mate.

100% shit.

All that time worrying about the possibilities of nuclear war and the end of the world and it's all bullshit isn't it. It's never going to happen.
Too true. They even had a goading bill board from cnd under the spaghetti junction a few months back. Love is always the answer, the way and the only thing that conquers hate bringing peace. Great couple. The auld cliche "better to have loved and been loved and lost than never have loved and been loved at all." I know yous a good pairing, cos of things you've said and thibgs you've done together.

My dad died in nov. I collect dead people as better company than the living these days. Been doing so for a few years. I prefer to communicate with and think on my dead people than mingle with the unliving crowds. I suppose cos I been alone so long.

I cannot say I know how you feel for ive not spent such long time with the love of my life. Only beginning that journey. Getting to know the only one I want to know good and steady.

You remember , you're not the loser, you're the winner. So many are too afraid to take the loving leap of faith for the fear of losing that love in some way. My dad carried on without love of his life over 40 years.

I am a very tough auld booter. Spent best part of 40 years with no one to love like that at my side. And see how I find the sparks of joy in everything round this shyte hole of a city? The presence is the essence. Let liza always be with you in all you do. It's a more special relationship than you could imagine once you tune into those whose bodies have died while their spirits have passed. Know this. Far better than th majority of the living are the souls of those departed to those those souls love.

Loss is horrible, yes it is, keep your good head, and if you need to snap at ignorant and stupid people thru this time be sure to do it. Release your pain and inflict it on the worthy unworthy. It is very satisfying. With my fathers death I have enjoyed unleashing on the beasts that hoped to find me a crumpled heap so they could congratulate themselves for picking me up. Let liza pick you up. She always will. Little snappy bursts on strangers getting in the way is a good release also. I like going to empty places and wittering on to myself, even in my garden "I'm writing a play. Go away!" grief is a very strange thing. So much weird stuff surfaced and bothered me, i think maybe just as good time to get all painful shyte out of me while I had a excuse or good reason to do so, to march forward with the spring in my step.

March 18 my dads last visit to my house. My last sighting of him, in hospital bed while the brother poised the finger over the 999. The last couple of years of my dad, tainted by the troubles. I trust there is no tainting on your times with liza. Do your best to focus on creating your best garden this year. Pour all your love of liza into it. Places you've been and all them things. Each flower that opens like your special blossom liza. Love truth and beauty always, but if an idiot begs it in any way on a painful day, unleash some pain on them. You owe no one anything, just yourself your future happiness.

You aided me so well all them years ago and I was delighted to get the postcard from your travels and read about them travels. I light a candle and some incense, im just a beginner on the deep love rd. I send best healing over your way and I will pray to liza too.

Too true. They even had a goading bill board from cnd under the spaghetti junction a few months back. Love is always the answer, the way and the only thing that conquers hate bringing peace. Great couple. The auld cliche "better to have loved and been loved and lost than never have loved and been loved at all." I know yous a good pairing, cos of things you've said and thibgs you've done together.

My dad died in nov. I collect dead people as better company than the living these days. Been doing so for a few years. I prefer to communicate with and think on my dead people than mingle with the unliving crowds. I suppose cos I been alone so long.

I cannot say I know how you feel for ive not spent such long time with the love of my life. Only beginning that journey. Getting to know the only one I want to know good and steady.

You remember , you're not the loser, you're the winner. So many are too afraid to take the loving leap of faith for the fear of losing that love in some way. My dad carried on without love of his life over 40 years.

I am a very tough auld booter. Spent best part of 40 years with no one to love like that at my side. And see how I find the sparks of joy in everything round this shyte hole of a city? The presence is the essence. Let liza always be with you in all you do. It's a more special relationship than you could imagine once you tune into those whose bodies have died while their spirits have passed. Know this. Far better than th majority of the living are the souls of those departed to those those souls love.

Loss is horrible, yes it is, keep your good head, and if you need to snap at ignorant and stupid people thru this time be sure to do it. Release your pain and inflict it on the worthy unworthy. It is very satisfying. With my fathers death I have enjoyed unleashing on the beasts that hoped to find me a crumpled heap so they could congratulate themselves for picking me up. Let liza pick you up. She always will. Little snappy bursts on strangers getting in the way is a good release also. I like going to empty places and wittering on to myself, even in my garden "I'm writing a play. Go away!" grief is a very strange thing. So much weird stuff surfaced and bothered me, i think maybe just as good time to get all painful shyte out of me while I had a excuse or good reason to do so, to march forward with the spring in my step.

March 18 my dads last visit to my house. My last sighting of him, in hospital bed while the brother poised the finger over the 999. The last couple of years of my dad, tainted by the troubles. I trust there is no tainting on your times with liza. Do your best to focus on creating your best garden this year. Pour all your love of liza into it. Places you've been and all them things. Each flower that opens like your special blossom liza. Love truth and beauty always, but if an idiot begs it in any way on a painful day, unleash some pain on them. You owe no one anything, just yourself your future happiness.

You aided me so well all them years ago and I was delighted to get the postcard from your travels and read about them travels. I light a candle and some incense, im just a beginner on the deep love rd. I send best healing over your way and I will pray to liza too.
Plant something on the day of hr death and see it as her legacy. I did it with evey ca I've had that passd and on 22nd March, I'm putting a tree Down the bottom of the garden (hmthe day she passed). I think she would have approved and it'll outlast me. Life is about the cycle of life. Just need to pick the correct species (think it'll be a rowan).

And I've still got more hair than him!! 🤣

Last edited:
Loyalty to BL here. Been a member for over 20 years. A lot of that has been a massive amount of received drug wisdom from people who know more than me. I am eternally grateful for all the help I received and continue to receive.

My life feels like it is over. I will never, don't even want to ever, receive the amount of pure love and undenying devotion I received from Liza. She is irreplaceable.

My heart is completely broken. Didn't know it was possible to cry this much. I don't know how to stop it.
my condolences, im sorry to hear.
we carry on their memory, through the fun stories and memories we share about them, that keeps their memory alive and well known.
take care man!

Well, my belief is the best ìnpeòple àre supañòvàs. Unlike me, live to get teĺègramfrom monarch, live fast anďĺèàvè a rancid çòŕpse!

fucking hell. so sorry for your loss just can't imagine what its like to lose someone after that length of time.

i hope you have good irl help and are finding ways to cope with the pain and figure out how you start making the next steps.

fucking hell. so sorry for your loss just can't imagine what its like to lose someone after that length of time.

i hope you have good irl help and are finding ways to cope with the pain and figure out how you start making the next steps.
10 months on from my wife's death, any way I can help, let me know
SHM is one of life's proper good people and deserves all the help we can provide.

Loyalty to BL here. Been a member for over 20 years. A lot of that has been a massive amount of received drug wisdom from people who know more than me. I am eternally grateful for all the help I received and continue to receive.

My life feels like it is over. I will never, don't even want to ever, receive the amount of pure love and undenying devotion I received from Liza. She is irreplaceable.

My heart is completely broken. Didn't know it was possible to cry this much. I don't know how to stop it.

Geoff, I love you, truly. I want you to know that,

I'd like to express as best I can the genuinely deep sorrow that tugged at me when I read the title of this thread and saw your iconic avatar,

I knew that you had a lady in your life and that yous were close. I've lost friends through bluelight, but I feel a different kind of pain for you seeing this.

Love is bittersweet, and this it the ultimate example. Being in love is incredible, but it's not forever. With that said I truly believe she exists, and your love can not be broken.

Your memories of her are real, and so is she.

You are like a guardian of EADD and a sort of calm, protective father figure. I respect you deeply, you're always on point, you have a backbone and an integrity that has influenced me, and I've got no doubt that your many traits influenced your choice for love.

I truly mean these words and type them with deep regret. I hate the thought of bringing her back into your mind if you're still no doubt grieving, but just make sure you remember the positivity and the beauty of her essence.

She's out there my man.

Love ya loads. So does Liza, Always. And you her.

- Tranced xx <3