European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

My partner of 28 years is dead

StoneHappyMonday

Bluelighter
Loyalty to BL here. Been a member for over 20 years. A lot of that has been a massive amount of received drug wisdom from people who know more than me. I am eternally grateful for all the help I received and continue to receive.

My life feels like it is over. I will never, don't even want to ever, receive the amount of pure love and undenying devotion I received from Liza. She is irreplaceable.

My heart is completely broken. Didn't know it was possible to cry this much. I don't know how to stop it.

Loyalty to BL here. Been a member for over 20 years. A lot of that has been a massive amount of received drug wisdom from people who know more than me. I am eternally grateful for all the help I received and continue to receive.

My life feels like it is over. I will never, don't even want to ever, receive the amount of pure love and undenying devotion I received from Liza. She is irreplaceable.

My heart is completely broken. Didn't know it was possible to cry this much. I don't know how to stop it.
This is just the fucking worst my brother.

Nothing I can write here is worthy of anything other to say that as exhausting as it is crying is about the only thing I can suggest that makes sense.

My empathies and my love SHM xxxx

You can't stop it, you gotta go through the grieving process - there's no avoiding it and you have to feel the pain - it's the price we pay for love and I'm aware from your posts over the years that this is a big love and therefore will a big grieving

Massive love to you man, check your pm's

Thank you to everyone. One of you at least has blown my mind, fucking small world. Everyone's messages are lovely and welcome and it's good to see this (sorry but still dying) site doing what it does best.

Much love to you all. Travel safe. x

That's truly horrible news SHM, must be utterly heart-rending :cry:

Take care and much love <3

You will get over it and you won't know if you want that.

Over in the sense that you will drag it around.

I am there in DM if you like it.

We have only our spirits to feed and grow to overcome these miseries.