• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

My partner HATES me using.

PS and yeah he really does'nt like the injecting.
Would he be happier if you snorted or plugged?

Could you be happier with just snorting and ditch the needle?

At least it would be a start. If he sees the needle disappear he might not be so firm in his convictions. If he really loves you every time he thinks of the rig it scares him. Powder up the nose might soften his convictions a bit.

Would he be happier if you snorted or plugged?
Nope he just unfortunately has a culturally determined prejudice towards any and all stripe of drug user, apart from pot; for some reason.
Could you be happier with just snorting and ditch the needle?
That's a definite no. I mean sure, there's no point in injecting without any effect.
I don't get those needle freaks that shoot up random shit like water or alcohol that doesn't give you anything, JUST in order to be injecting something. That's nonsensical to me.

.. On the other hand I'm attached enough to the procedure that I WANT to feel the shot. The effect and the method of administration go very close together for me. I need the injection of the drug to really feel satisfied

Nope he just unfortunately has a culturally determined prejudice towards any and all stripe of drug user, apart from pot; for some reason.

That's a definite no. I mean sure, there's no point in injecting without any effect.
I don't get those needle freaks that shoot up random shit like water or alcohol that doesn't give you anything, JUST in order to be injecting something. That's nonsensical to me.

.. On the other hand I'm attached enough to the procedure that I WANT to feel the shot. The effect and the method of administration go very close together for me. I need the injection of the drug to really feel satisfied
Well then that is indeed a conundrum. Never the twain shall meet so you either move on to someone that will accept you as you are ( and you have indicated you aren't going to do that ) or keep on with your lifestyle as it is and he will be the one to eventually move on. I hope that you can find happiness at some point.

He even did cocaine a few times himself. He was part of a youthful street gang at the time and you'd do coke just to get yourself riled up to fight.
He says it turned him into a human wrecking ball but he never actually LIKED it.
drugs to him are symbolic of a low life existence which he previously was apart of

and fuck off he did coke but didn't like it? yeah right pull the other leg. everybody loves it its the side effects/lack of control etc that they dont like, but they ALL love that first 20 minutes

sounds like he has an "i'm better than that" puritanical attitude

I have brazil friend and they dont all look down their nose at drug users crackheads yes but all drugs bar pot? no thats just him

drugs to him are symbolic of a low life existence which he previously was apart of
Yeah that definitely plays a part. And there's a load of crackheads round where he lives ; twice one of them tried to break into his house (though there's pretty much fuck all to steal there)
and fuck off he did coke but didn't like it? yeah right pull the other leg
He did appreciate how it made him completely fearless to fight. But yep genuinely didn't enjoy the general feel of it. He has some form of schizophrenia and drugs seem to affect his brain somewhat different from the norm. According to him EVERY drug makes him aggressive and / or paranoid, even weed that's supposed to make you chill.

Alcohol is the only thing he'll have but he doesn't mind potheads because they don't go round committing crimes for their habit. You're talking an ex - gang member who later became a cop. XD
(Plus as a teen he was sexually assaulted by a junkie type so I can't exactly blame him for the negative associations.)

You posted under a different name is what you did. And I thought that was against the guidelines here.
Either you are December Flower OR Perpetual Indulgence. Which one.
You are being ridiculous.
Why would I post under a different name just for you? That's a bit presumptuous.
No I'm not Perpetual Ignorance, and one would know the difference by looking at our handle on language.

The person didn't even use a hyphen to combine long & ass,
so instead of long-ass they wrote that your thread is both long and ass. (hint: ass is not an adjective.)
I wouldn't do such a thing, and besides I read very fast, why would I not read it?
My English is almost flawless, and I intend to keep it that way.

And just fyi: There are multiple people who have a hate for heroin, because we lost someone already.
I never got to know my grandma because of this crap. I watched 2 people slowly die to this bullshit.
And there are many others in these forums that know that feeling, and they're going to agree:
Your plan is going to fail/has probably already failed. There is no "being a junkie half-time", the drug consumes you and your mind.
It's not good enough. Either you try to get off, or there's no chance there will ever be a healthy relationship.

Last edited: