• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex My partner and i had fucked my vagina and tried to make out as if he came inside me but i relized later on that he didnt why would he do that

Red08

Greenlighter
My partner was fucking my vagina and at the end he tried to make out that he was coming inside me when later on I realized he didn't actually he dosent normally do that why did he do that

For the life of me, I cannot figure out why people are so desiring to share their sexual escapades online with strangers. Why don't you ask him? I don't think anyone here could answer that question for you...

I did that once.
I was drunk, couldn't come, was getting tired, she'd already come, and I didn't want her to think I wasn't into her(I was).
We talked about it later, laughed, and it was all cool.
People do funny things when assuming they're supposed to do this or that.

I wouldn't dwell on it.

IMy partner was fucking my vagina and at the end he tried to make out that he was coming inside me when later on I realized he didn't actually he dosent normally do that why did he do that
It's obvious. He didn't want you to know that he couldn't come, so he pretended he to.. A lot.of guys are.really sensitive in regards to sexual performance.

Come is gross, by the way. At least, for me. That fishy smell gets all over the place; I have to douche and shower IMMEDIATELY. But once I shower and douche, no one touches me)

Last edited:
I did that once.
I was drunk, couldn't come, was getting tired, she'd already come, and I didn't want her to think I wasn't into her(I was).
We talked about it later, laughed, and it was all cool.
People do funny things when assuming they're supposed to do this or that.

I wouldn't dwell on it.
+1 this exact story, and it was that moment I realized that if you stop worrying and just enjoy the sex, 9 times out of 10 your partners will enjoy it more because your enjoying it. *terms and conditions apply 😂

Funny how even when in a relationship people still put these expectations on themselves, this has to happen and that has to happen…..
If your worried about it ask, if its an issue for him he should raise it with you.

probably to make you feel good. As if a woman has never faked an orgasm to make a man feel good.. or baring that to get him finish already and roll off her so she can escape.
That reminds me of a friend's then recent ex-girlfriend, when they had then recently broken up, in front of myself and all of his friends she yelled "I faked them all!"

Last edited:
I faked cumming down a throat for a bottle of Xanax. Lol
How can one NOT tell when the cum aint there...?
OT
Maybe move around a bit more and make it more exciting idk

For the life of me, I cannot figure out why people are so desiring to share their sexual escapades online with strangers. Why don't you ask him? I don't think anyone here could answer that question for you...

Because like anything that people can’t share openly, this is one of the few places they can. While I agree anything we say is speculation, we have to have some safe space to discuss these things regardless.

-GC