• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

My own vision: nothing to worry about life

drotosclerosi

Greenlighter
So, I developed this vision of life and things in general and I am gonna write this completely freely.

First of all, some starting points that are important for the vision:

1. We are animals. This is obvious but few people keep it in mind
  2. Our lifetime is extremely short: 80 years are nothing compared to earth's life, even less if compared to stars, galaxies etc.
  3. We are small: small compared to the planet, to the solar system, to the galaxy, to the universe...there are good videos about this, like this one
  4. We have little power: even the worst climate change or nuclear war caused by us would be healed by the planet in some millenium, and would be meaningless for the rest of the universe anyway (sorry for the animals involved obv)
  5. Our emotions are generated by our mind (except for physical things)
That said, my idea is that life is meaningless as it's basically a packed chemical and physical function (function as in programming, meaning set of instructions) and we give our life (and others) meaning by doing things. This is quite basic and many would surely say "heh, obv" but just keep this in mind now.

I find this starting point to be fundamental: it means we have no pre made responsabilities and we can choose ours accordly to our physical state obviously.

That said, a big part of the common anxiety due to expectations could be avoided just realizing there are no expectations except the ones we choose.

There are, howeaver, many exceptions which I had to take in account:

1. Family / Beloved people: this is one of the major topics for many. No expectations could crash against beloved ones expectations / responsabilities
  2. Work / vital things: work has expectations, and so have things one has to made for living
For the first point, it all depends on which kind of relationship one has. Basically there are two paths that can be used to solve this problem:
  • a) Good relationships: you can drive them to accept your vision
  • b) Bad relationships: truncate. Get out of them. There are no excuses
For the second point, life is not expensive everywhere and a flight can be afforded always: we are not trees, we can move. For real, unbounding from the places is fundamental

After all of this stuff, its important to understand that I strongly believe that things are simpler than how we usually make them.

Nothing more to say.

Yeah, lets get a bundle and bang some heroin then, life is meaningless anywayyyy.😂

Some people have more freewill than others. Ignorance is bliss. The human condition is suffering.