The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

My opiate/suboxone Story.

Earl115

Greenlighter
What's up my names Earl. I raced pro motocross and have had several injuries from racing. Well I got introduced to pain pills from that and partying. I took about 10 30mg percs for over a year. I went to my doctor and was prescribed suboxone and was told I would have to be on it for the rest of my life. Soo at that point i didnt care. Stoped pills and went into suboxone. It was a breeze. First 3 days slept alittle more then usual after the first 3 days I got what alot of people explain as I felt like I got my life back. 4 years of being on suboxone all I did was sleep. My schedule was go to sleep around 12-3pm and wake up around 11 take some suboxone. And then take a (nap) for about 2-4 hours and then sit on my computer the rest of the time. And I've always been a very outgoing person, had alot of friends, always was doing something like camping etc. Suboxone changed me while I was on it. Those 4 years i lost all of my friends. Had little to no drive to do anything and all I wanted to do was sleep more or sit on my ass. I gained 100 pounds within these 4 years being on subxone. Anyways 4 years of my life I feel I wasted. At least on pills I was making memories. Lmao okay so.... 4 years I decide I can't live on this stuff for the rest of my life. I cold Turkey off 8-16mg of suboxone. It was fucked. First 3 weeks were bad. I stayed up for 4 nights straight. And I like sleep. After the bad physical symptoms (meaning cant get off the toilet and feel like your dieing) then comes a whole new set of problems. My worst was cant sleep, ache muscles, feeling uncomfortable in your own skin, feeling like you want to punch a punching bag and more. I'm on day 25 and am still experiencing most of those problems. Btw 25th day and everytime I eat I shit my brains out. Still feel like fighting everything. But I feel so much clearer in my head. Not saying I'm not dealing with anxiety depression still but I feel better now then when I was on subxone. I feel more myself. Entergy is still on a low. Still waking up in a puddle of sweat. Again this is on the 25th day. Luckily I am seld employed because if not I would of easily needed 20 days off work. I've been back to construction work on 24 and 25 day and it hasn't been easy. If I could of did it over I would of just got off of the pills and went through a few days of withdrawls and been good. Suboxone is a long recovery. And what sucks is for those 4 years I was on suboxone I didnt get high once. And to go through these withdrawls gah damn. Lmao I would reccomend to tapper off suboxone as much as you can. But 25th day I haven't had 1 suboxone craving. Fuck that stuff tbh. I'd go through the worst symptoms for another 3 month before I'd get back on that stuff. I feel the best way for suboxone is too use it for 2 weeks after getting off opiates. And then stop. Still would most likely go through withdrawls but hopefully nothing like what I had to go through. Anyone already on suboxone. Get off of that shit man. It's hard but you can do it. Be strong and just know it will get better. It's a long road but it will get better. 25th day I still feel like I have a long road ahead of me. I have so many plans in life and suboxone was not helping any of those goals. Best of luck to anyone getting off suboxone. It takes a very mentally strong person and someone that can take weeks off work. Last statement "fuck suboxone"