• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Story My one true love

nznity

Bluelighter
It's 10 am in the morning, I'm sitting in the bus. I feel unwell and very cold. It's kind of weird, It was only last night since we were together for the last time but i miss her so much, i feel a bit better because we'll be together again in a bit.
I get off the bus at the next stop, walk a few blocks and wait for her in a corner, I call her and she says "be there in 10 mins , xx".
10 mins exactly go by and i see her coming, oh my god just seeing her makes me happy.
She arrives and tells me "Hey Nick, u got 20 bucks? I'll be right back in a bit. I say ok, don't worry love. Here, hurry up. She nods in acceptance.
She comes back and says "Baby, we only got 12 hours, let's go!. I tell her i can't wait to get home, let's do something kinky instead. See that mcdonalds across the street? Let's make love there, I grab her hand and we cross the street. As we enter the mcdonalds, we enter the bathroom really fast. We go into a stall, I get more anxious, she undresses her clothes and we make love. Oh God, when i'm with her nothing else matters, all the cares in the world dissapear, she makes me feel warm, cozy, so lovely, we finish and i tell her I love you, she says "I love you too, Nick but let's go. I say "Ok baby take me to a place where you go, where nobody knows if it's night or day". She laughs and says "oh Nick, you're so silly and gives me a kiss".
We get off the mcdonalds and we light some cigarettes, I feel ecstatic when I'm with her. We spend the next 12 hrs smoking weed, laughing, talking about life,we have a blast, I love her so much. I spend all my money with her and as the day comes to the end she says Nick, I gotta go now"
I say "Please babe don't go, I can't stand being without you". She answers "Nick, you know the rules, I can't stay more time unless you got 20 more dollars I say no, I ain't got no money....but please stay....
She says "I'm sorry Nick, I'll see you maybe tomorrow if you got more money".
As she starts leaving I start feeling kinda Ill, desperate, so I scream and call her by her name..."HEROIN, DON'T GO. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU....".
As she fades into the dark, I start crying hopelessly but then I think she makes me feel alive when I'm with her but she hurts me too much at the same time.Oh Fuck it, there's no one like her and I'll see her tomorrow when I get 20 bucks more.
I start feeling a bit sick and I know I won't sleep tonight but I don't care cause she is and always will be.....MY ONE TRUE LOVE.

Last edited: