❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

My niece and me

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hard life

Hi, my problem is that my niece keeps asking me to rub her privates and probably would do more, she is 6.

On top of that I am actually a paedophile, please don't hate I was born with it, I don't know what you expect of me.

I'm finding it really had to resist, it cant be coincidence that I'm a pedo and I happen to have a niece who wants this, seems like fate.

Telling the mum would be horrific, they would never believe I hasn't done anything especially my mother, she is a stupid and ignorant women.

They don't know I'm pedo also.

If you're not a troll ( I seriously hope you are, please, please please be a troll) I would like to give you my perspective of your situation since I have three children and believe it or not very young daughter.

From what I've read I think I may understand that this is not something you intended to grow up and be. Much like being gay or lesbian. Unfortunately for you being a pedo is not acceptable in western society. First thing AND I MEAN THE VERY FIRST FUCKING THING YOU NEED TO DO IS REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THAT SITUATION. Like right the fuck now. Walk away.

Second thing is to go somewhere, anywhere and ask for help.

I want you to know my next thoughts are not threats. If I found someone touching my daughter in the manner of which you speak or worse I would kill them. I would go to prison no doubt but I could not live with myself if I knew someone went all pedo on any of my kids. For my own sanity and for the sake of all kids that may encounter a child molester I would kill.

Again, from what I've read your thoughts were not a conscious decision but your actions are. Please for the love of god remove yourself from that situation and if you aren't a troll I truly thank you for reaching out before doing something irreversible. Something that would change the lives of many.

Status
Not open for further replies.