• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

My latest experience with crack cocaine

Gen. Savage

Greenlighter
When I first tried smoking crack six months ago I greatly enjoyed the experience. I never had a racing heart feeling or sweats or paranoia or anything bad associated with it. A few months back I started going through a different dealer and his stuff gave me extreme paranoia and heart palpitations. I'm guessing the guy was just a retard that couldn't do something as elementary as cooking crack cocaine without fucking it up. I'm thinking he didn't cook out the ephedrine or amphetamine or any other adulterants that were present in that B.S. batch of crack. After this possible "bad batch" every time I do any stimulant my heart pounds with a vengeance and I feel like I'm going to die. it scares me. I would like to do crack again but I know that your heart going that fast is asking for trouble.

Has anybody else had a similar experience? I took a two month break from any drugs and I take a high dose of fish oil every day. I get exercise and sleep regularly.

Would it be safe for me to smoke crack once in a while? My blood pressure and health is fine and I have no family history of heart problems.

It's pretty difficult, in this scenario to advise you of a proper time or instance in which to use Cocaine, as Cocaine is inherently quite dangerous and unhealthy to use. You could argue that Crack Cocaine is significantly more dangerous than insufflated Cocaine, as it results in a much quicker and more intense rush, which of course is accompanied by greater tachycardia, hypertension etc.

I know you're not going to like this, but it's probably more accurate to say that your first experience was out of the ordinary and that you're now settling into what would be considered commonly experienced symptoms of Crack Cocaine usage. It seems a little crazy, sure, to those who have never used Cocaine by ROA's like vaporization/injection, but it's extremely commonplace to experience a host of negative symptoms throughout using, with the pull to use more Cocaine generally trumping every other indicator your body has. You're hearing voices, bugs crawling on your skin, you think the NSA/FBI/CIA and Che Guevara have teamed up to kill you/indoctrinate you and are outside your house; still, you continue to use Cocaine.

So, in short, what you're experiencing is not out of the ordinary. They do say that pure Cocaine is much less likely to produce negative side effects, but I can't speak to that, as I'm not sure that I've ever had anything like pure Cocaine. I know that compared to stimulants like Amphetamine, Cocaine puts me instantly into a fight-or-flight anxiety in my mind. I can still function, but everything is more intense in an obvious way. I can totally see how one would get to a point where they experience such negative symptoms, but I've never really used Cocaine in such a way.

If you're determined to continue using crack, why not make your own, that way you can be sure it was done properly, in a way to suit your taste? That said, I agree with Keif in that your initial experience wasn't the norm, so don't be surprised if you are unable to recreate it.

With keif as well, and yes very pure cocaine has fewer side effects, still far from healthy, but the issue there is the reason it was cracked up was it is utter shit. Very rarely is good coke turned into freebase, because good coke is a cleaner more enjoyable high ime.

I've never smoked crack in my life, but I am a heavy cocaine user. I can tell you, cocaine lose its magic, but will always hit you hard and give you a nice rush if you get good stuff. You may be using it frenectic chasing a high and if you do too much it can becomes dysphoric, aswell as can make you grinding teeth very very euphoric. You might swith to cocaine and see if it has less side effects lime theese, and for sure crack is a lot more addictive and distructive than powder cocaine. Use safely as possible !

Last edited:
I've never smoked crack in my life, but I am a heavy cocaine user. I can tell you, cocaine lose its magic, but will always hit you hard and give you a nice rush if you get good stuff. You may be using it frenectic chasing a high and if you do too much it can becomes dysphoric, aswell as can make you grinding teeth very very euphoric. You might swith to cocaine and see if it has less side effects lime theese, and for sure crack is a lot more addictive and distructive than powder cocaine. Use safely as possible !

If you continually procure quality product that hits hard with a nice rush, how's that a loss of magic really? Not looking to argue, just curious.

Because good coke is a unicorn in today's market. Doesn't have the draw of heroin or meth, so it's cut to he'll to make a profit.

If you continually procure quality product that hits hard with a nice rush, how's that a loss of magic really? Not looking to argue, just curious.

it's like with everything in life I think, it doesn't mean it won't hit you hard. When we are new to something we enjoy better.

Well, one thing to consider is the other alkaloids which may not have been properly removed/isolated in the extraction and refining process. That includes methylecgonine cinnamate, benzoylecgonine, truxilline, hydroxytropacocaine, tropacocaine, ecgonine, cuscohygrine, dihydrocuscohygrine, nicotine, and hygrine... most of those will never make it into the final product, but inevitably some will. The subjective pharmacological effects of these alkaloids, regardless if they fuck you up or not, may also explain why some coke leaves you fiending nonstop, yet better coke doesn't.

In my experience there have been times were I felt the cocaine was subpar, espically when it felt more "methy" and it would drastically change my high. A stronger Amphetamine like meth could explain the increase in the symptoms you mentioned. Additionally long term exposure to amphetamines can increase the risk of experiencing heart related issues such as palpitations or arrhythmias. Also as BigWolf said above, there are other chemical alkaloids present in any given batch of coke, some of which, in high concentrations, could lead to the described effects.

I've been using crack for quite some time now. I get palpitations but it's just part of the high. Of course if I've smoked too much I get a little paranoid. And it gets worst if I don't sleep. Ive learned that its best to drink some tea and just enjoy the high. Be moderate about it. Set a time to go to sleep so you also don't have such a hard comedown. Take smaller hits and just learn how much your body can take. Try not to panic when you feel the palpitations, it could make it worst. It's possible it was cut with meth. Making your own is a consideration. Be safe.

The issue with Crack Cocaine, and everybody knows it, is that it's the textbook example of a drug that produces compulsive usage. A lot of you guys know me and know about my story, but I've been an Opioid addict for roughly ten years. I started when I was 14 and was a daily user by 16. I've been there, done that. I've used a lot of drugs; stimulants, depressants and everything in between. Given all of this exp.erience, I can say that Crack Cocaine and injected Cocaine are scary. I really mean scary.

I've injected Cocaine in two settings and I've smoked Cocaine 2-3 times. The rush from both ROA's are probably the most physically and mentally intense rush that I've ever experienced from anything. It's hard to explain, but it makes the rush from a huge shot of Heroin seem mild. Even using Cocaine like this in a small handful of settings, the desire to use more Cocaine was serious. When we ran out, we stayed up all night frantically scraping our pieces and trying to resmoke the residue.

Carpet surfing, as it's known, is fucking real. Like I said, the desire to use more Cocaine is intense and when the Cocaine is truly gone, it feels like a close family member has died. The intensity of the depression, anxiety and the need for more Cocaine is just... scary. For this reason, I made a conscious decision to not use Cocaine. I don't think that I could handle it. I have no judgement toward serious Crack heads. The pull of the drug is strong. I could easily see becoming addicted and dependent even if I had indulged a couple more times. I still have daydreams about that rush from Cocaine and I've only used it a few times and it was years ago. My body craves it.

It's just so destructive. I don't look down on anyone, but I am very sad when I see people chasing crack all the way to hell. It's often tragic and deciding to use Crack Cocaine is never ever going to be a positive or beneficial life choice.

Exactly like keif said, I've never used anything as fiendish as coke. I was an iv user, was too stuck up at the time for crack, and everything revolved around that next shot, I would have literally done anything to get the next one.

I have used good coke once in my life. I have also used good crack once in my life. The time I got good coke (hcl) it was from a guy I befriended, his name was Kenny. He was a black guy who had some shady connections but he himself was a pretty agreeable, likeable guy. He sold me an index card folded with coke along the crease of the paper. I forgot how much I payed fer it. It wasn't soft and fluffy, it was in small thin wafers almost...lots of em. I snorted it and I got a four hour period of unequaled euphoria. It wasn't the least bit edgy or paranoid. I went to work on it and I sailed through my shift with steady energy and no problems. Kenny, the guy I bought it from committed sucicde a month later. True story!
The time when I got good crack I went with my buddy Jason, who later died. We went to this guy who Jason said had good gear. It was not in a big chunk, it was in small pure white granules with small chunks mixed in. When I smoked it I got the bellringer feeling and I continued to smoke until I couldn't talk or move hardly. I'll never forget that day.

As far as it being cut with meth, I doubt it. I've been given meth before under the guise of it was supposed to be crack but she "cooked it herself" which explained the strange appearance. I smoked it and I was up for 4 days. I only would sleep for like 2 1/2 hours a night. Randomly throughout the day my heartrate would be at 80bpm and without warning it would skyrocket to obscene speeds. This went on for four days...I'm surprised I survived tbh.

The bad crack went like this: I would take a hit and before I could exhale my heart would pound like It never has before. just boom boom boom and my heart never did that when I smoked crack until I started going through the ghetto dealer. Unlike good crack where you get a jacked feeling, not racy or paranoid, just that "rush" and It wears off after 10 minutes and 30 minutes later you are back to normal. No after effects or anything just go about your day. Bad crack you smoke, your heart slams for abour 30 minutes but you stay restless and geeked out for hours until you finally come down.

I just want to be able to smoke a few fat chunks and when my heart races I can just shrug and dismiss it as a benign thing rather than wonder if my heart is gonna stop. I'm scared to use again honestly. I don't want to be scared of using. Using drugs is my only escape from my shitty life man.

I just found out about DXM. I wanna try that..sounds interesting. I'm just gonna stick with opiates for awhile until I can get my hands on some a-1 booger sugar.