• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

My Journey Treating Aspergers With MDMA (Video)

Are you referring to the possible link between Asperger's being a potential buffer against Alzheimer's? If so, that's a pretty cool coincidence because I just found out about it only a week ago myself. Also I'm glad you liked the video ^^

Sorry but its actually the opposite. The Alzheimer brain tissue and Asperger both contained evidence of Aluminium being an important contributor to both. But the difference was Alzheimer is found mainly in elderly but the brain tissue from the Asperger samples was from youngster's.

Somehow Aluminium crosses the BBB (blood brain barrier) easily. And kill's dendrite's at least contributing to Asperger.

If it worked the video about the connection between Aluminium and Asperger and Alzheimer is in your mail box.

Last edited:
My experience is very similar to yours, in my own way. I'm also on the spectrum - HFA or what was called Aspergers prior to the DSM-V. I'm not really the best guy to talk about this particular subject, because my period of adaption happened in different ways at different times. I also disagree with parts of your assessment of what MDMA does, anecdotally. I can absolutely see it being a dance drug even though I am more of a talker, and am thinking of breaking out of my current funk by raving.

Anyway, your main point is absolutely wonderful and I'm glad I saw this. Wow, you even kind of talk like me like inflection and everything.. I understand almost all of what youve said. I have had very similar experiences. Thank you for the insight and bringing it to light for the masses too. This is important more than we might even realize, except the extreme advocate.