• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants my increasing habits due to my Adderall cycle

irishred1973

Greenlighter
I am on day 8.

Day one, last Thursday. I refrained from picking up my "monthly" refill until after work and didn't pop one until Friday Morning. I promise myself that this month I am going to wean off and at least do better than last month. I take the first one in 18 days and my body is grateful to feel good. By 3:30 I am proud of myself because I have only taken 3. My confidence boosts, my appetite goes down and I am ready to take on the world. I meet my husband for our normal Friday night out. A few beers and some dinner. I tell him I had a late lunch as I struggle to chew and swallow a piece of pizza. I order beer instead and chat his ear off about my day. With The Great Equalizer slowly kicking in I can drink a dozen beers, never getting drunk. He has no idea that I am on day one of my binge. He has no idea what my binge is. He can't know.

We get home and I take two more while he changes from his work clothes. Looking down into my pill bottle I feel safe. There are a ton in there, I have plenty and I am not worried about a damn thing. It's getting late and I know my husband will be going to bed soon. He needs to work at 6 a.m. He kisses me goodnight, looks me in the eyes and makes me promise him that I will not fall asleep on the couch. I lie and tell him I will be in after this episode of Law and Order. I love him with every fiber of my being but he wouldn't understand this. He could not possibly grasp this side of me and I never want him too. I hear the bedroom door close and I settle in for a twelve hour marathon of self indulgence.

I open the bottle and justify popping three. I have the day off and do not have to be responsible. I have my pills, my vape, my phone, my beer and my alter self.

I am on day 8.

Day one, last Thursday. I refrained from picking up my "monthly" refill until after work and didn't pop one until Friday Morning. I promise myself that this month I am going to wean off and at least do better than last month. I take the first one in 18 days and my body is grateful to feel good. By 3:30 I am proud of myself because I have only taken 3. My confidence boosts, my appetite goes down and I am ready to take on the world. I meet my husband for our normal Friday night out. A few beers and some dinner. I tell him I had a late lunch as I struggle to chew and swallow a piece of pizza. I order beer instead and chat his ear off about my day. With The Great Equalizer slowly kicking in I can drink a dozen beers, never getting drunk. He has no idea that I am on day one of my binge. He has no idea what my binge is. He can't know.

We get home and I take two more while he changes from his work clothes. Looking down into my pill bottle I feel safe. There are a ton in there, I have plenty and I am not worried about a damn thing. It's getting late and I know my husband will be going to bed soon. He needs to work at 6 a.m. He kisses me goodnight, looks me in the eyes and makes me promise him that I will not fall asleep on the couch. I lie and tell him I will be in after this episode of Law and Order. I love him with every fiber of my being but he wouldn't understand this. He could not possibly grasp this side of me and I never want him too. I hear the bedroom door close and I settle in for a twelve hour marathon of self indulgence.

I open the bottle and justify popping three. I have the day off and do not have to be responsible. I have my pills, my vape, my phone, my beer and my alter self.
I totally understand your situation, I get (60) 15 MG amphetamine salt tablets a month. I go through it all in probably 7-8 days. Then I sit around until the next cycle. I love the rush and confidence that adderall gives, for me it's short term and maybe misleading but it's a fun week. How much do you think you are taking every 24 hours? After a couple days do you feel the tolerance putting up a wall? Even when I hit the wall after a few days I still think for some reason that I can get back that initial rush if I take 7 and snort 3 more. Anyways I hope all is well and you are having fun.

Wow what a great read! I like reading blogs like this, but most of them aren't as well written or descriptive as this. I would love to read more from you. Thank you for sharing this :)

"I, irishred1973, take you, Mr. irishred1973, to be my husband. I promise to be TRUE to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and HONOUR you all the days of my life."

So much for those old outdated marriage vows,yeah?

I was once a slave to my Adderall bottle, I become completely dependent on it mentally and emotionally, and physically for the insane sex. I would get (60) IR 30MG tablets a month, and my and my girlfriend would go through them in a sex filled 7 day period, full of pleasure and an escape to our paradise fantasy world of having 15hr straight sex and foreplay, role-play sessions, extreme hobby-ists of cleaning the house, organizing our belongings, and dancing to music. When this runs out, we anxiously waiting for 3 weeks to get out next refill, miserablr and full of regret for wasting the pills so fast, would of , could of, should of.
I remember having the utter most self confidence with a full bottle in front of me. I'm glad I broke that cycle!!