• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

My hands look so fucked from my iv use and its hard to hide

annehedonia

Greenlighter
I used to struggle really bad with iv it became it's own addiction, shot heroin meth buproprion alcohol literally anything, im a lot healthier than i was but I've been injecting k still and only k I let myself inject now but my hands still look super bad sometimes bc that's the veins I'm down to, luckily it's cold and winter and not many would notice like at my jobs I'm open abt it and don't do it at work but it's hard around family etc and I notice myself isolating and feeling guilty/ashamed esp bc it's so visible on the hands, I use my feet sometimes too but still gotta do both its just unfortunate any tips to appear normal maybe some fashionable gloves I could improve on aftercare w hot compress and cold etc it's just hard to keep on top of and some of the bruising and swelling and scars look bad and it's hard hiding my hands but such is life I can pass it as past scars and winter hands but not the bruising track lines I guess just venting and vein care is hard w all my strong good veins gone honestly what keeps me from relapsing on heroin is knowing how fucked my veins are from buproprion I wish I could go back and stop myself from that but I did learn some lessons from it's but horrible ones and permanent vein damage ugh open to any advice for vein care after severe iv abuse and different spots I'm a young 20s woman w mostly small veins,kinda sucks haha I see huge healthy veins on people and get jealous

Look up tattoo covering makeup.

So on a side note.. what did you use to shoot bupropion? What was the solvent?

I had to go to the psych ward the other day and when the paramedics took my blood pressure they didnt notice my tracks until i told them. The paramedic told me almost noone would look for tracks on my hands anyway