• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids My girlfriend's nose is completely clogged, how can she insufflate Oxymorphone?

do that thing with a bent straw. load your pill into it, put one side in your nose and one in your mouth, and blow the pill up into your nose. well, her nose because she will be the one doing it. and alot of times I find snorting a pill,( maybe not opana since Ive never done it, but certainly oxy and H) tends to clear one side of my nose up after snorting. sometimes its the side I snorted, sometimes its the opposite. maybe it lowers some swelling or something.

also, a trick I do which may be obvious but who knows, is when Im snorting I close the one side of my nose and hold the straw with the same hand, then use my free hand to press up against my face next to my snorting nostril and pulling it away from the nose, thus opening my nose even more. this gives far better suction and helps to really get the substance into the back of your nose instead of spread right near the entrance. only downside is sometimes I will snort something, usually when there is a large amount being snorted at once, directly into the back of my throat. sometimes it doesnt bother me, sometimes I cough out a light cloud of drugs, which is comedic to my friends but not so much to me when it happens.

A bit off-topic,

But I remember snorting heroin this one time I tried it, I only had an amount for ~3 doses which was powder heroin, it didn't dissolve in water at all. At first I put all of it in a syringe because I was going to plug it, after plugging it I saw that almost all of it was still in the syringe. So I managed to take it all out and gather it together. After that I went onto bluelight and read that you had to make it a little wet, so I added a couple of drops. When I was finally going to snort it I wasn't using my mind and used a cash bill. When I snorted it a small amount was insufflated but the rest was all spread across the bill. God damn, words can't explain how perplexed I was, it was such an incredible mix of disappointment, shock and anger. In retrospect it was a pretty funny situation.

I used to get the same problem.

Xylometazoline hydrochloride spray helps immensely. (Where I live it comes under the sudafed or otrivine brand names).

this this this this.

i just kicked my otrivin habit :\ shit works like a CHARM. try and keep it for the odd, must-use times, so you don't get really sensitive to ANY congestion and use it all the time like i did hahaha.

^^^ I agree, it's like miracle worker at clearing your nose, i swear by it.

I think some of u folks put way too much shit up ur nose. And by shit I mean completely heavenly narcotics..

A "blocked nose" is usually a result of the tissues being inflamed rather than a "blockage" of mucus/catarrh. Snorting a pill thus isn't going to end up with it getting caught in snot.

I was jsut about to say that.

Here's a novel idea: using it as prescribed!

There's an anatomical structure called the cribiform plate which is where the nares meet the brain. It's highly vascularized and delicate. I would not recommend forcing anything against it.

using what as prescribed?
Here's a novel idea: using it as prescribed!

There's an anatomical structure called the cribiform plate which is where the nares meet the brain. It's highly vascularized and delicate. I would not recommend forcing anything against it.

do that thing with a bent straw. load your pill into it, put one side in your nose and one in your mouth, and blow the pill up into your nose. well, her nose because she will be the one doing it. and alot of times I find snorting a pill,( maybe not opana since Ive never done it, but certainly oxy and H) tends to clear one side of my nose up after snorting. sometimes its the side I snorted, sometimes its the opposite. maybe it lowers some swelling or something.

also, a trick I do which may be obvious but who knows, is when Im snorting I close the one side of my nose and hold the straw with the same hand, then use my free hand to press up against my face next to my snorting nostril and pulling it away from the nose, thus opening my nose even more. this gives far better suction and helps to really get the substance into the back of your nose instead of spread right near the entrance. only downside is sometimes I will snort something, usually when there is a large amount being snorted at once, directly into the back of my throat. sometimes it doesnt bother me, sometimes I cough out a light cloud of drugs, which is comedic to my friends but not so much to me when it happens.

I do the same thing with pulling my face away lol works good when I got a small clog

I know it's been a while for this post but hopefully it can help someone. The first thing you should do is stop doing the dope that's clogging you because it's only making it worse. Everything becomes so sticky that it's sticking to your nasal hairs and nasal cavity walls. What you need to do is start breaking it down. Sadly prescription nasal spray and nasal clean doesn't work. You need to go get AFRIN nasal spray. Either the original or extra strength. You litterally need to tilt your head back and squeeze until it hits your throat so you can get all of it out. It will start breaking it down so you need to keep blowing your nose and squirting in the nasal spray. If you do it for a good 24 hours you should be unclogged by the next day. Blow any possible way you can. Everything will start breaking down and once everything comes out you'll understand why it's so difficult to get out. It's extremely gross and extremely sticky. After a couple hours you should have enough out to actually breathe. If you can get some snoring strips to help open up your nose and cavity. Hope this helps a couple people. Regardless if you keep doing the same junk it's going to keep getting clogged so your best thing to do is quit doing whats clogging you up.