L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

My girlfriend wants anal.

GABAlover said:
You lucky bastard !

- Relaxation of the sphincter muscle will be more successfully achieved via a psychological approach rather than a physical. IE: make sure she is relaxed

- Take it real slow

- Lot's of lube

- Remember that anal sex carries a significantly higher risk of STD transmission than vaginal sex. Exercise appropriate precautions

Having vaginal sex beforehand is often a good way to relax... at least, that's what girls have told me. Don't just dive straight into the anal...

All of the above advice from GABAlover is good.

Also, good ol' amyl nitrate will help relax the sphincter muscles... ;)

Personally I dont mind anal. If someone is really amped up to have it then, dpeneding on the person, I would go for it. When Ive done it in the past it has hurt quite a bit, but that may also be due to the fact that I havent done it too much.

I just don't get the whole anal thing. I'm a guy, 22yo, have tried it, but only because the girl wanted to and I'm always ok with trying something else, but the idea definitely does not appeal to me and I'm just as happy(happier) just putting it where it belongs. As far as I'm concerned, an ass is an exit only zone.

GrOwThSpUrT said:
I just don't get the whole anal thing. I'm a guy, 22yo, have tried it, but only because the girl wanted to and I'm always ok with trying something else, but the idea definitely does not appeal to me and I'm just as happy(happier) just putting it where it belongs. As far as I'm concerned, an ass is an exit only zone.
Only "where it belongs"? So no blowjobs for you? And no oral for her either as the tongue doesn´t belong there?

Just curious

Blowjobs are good, nothing wrong with a blowjob. Still happier putting it where it belongs. And giving a girl oral is not one of my favorite things, I'll do it because she likes it, and I admit it's not that bad, but I'm still happiest just putting my dick in her pussy and changing positions whenever you want.

I'll try anything, I'll do things if she likes them, but I'm happiest just having vaginal sex in a lot of different positions.

Where did I say ONLY where it belongs btw? just curious