• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

My girlfriend invited my friend for sleepover??

Status
Not open for further replies.

97style

Greenlighter
According to her, she wasn't cheating. She kept this a secret from me for almost a year until one of my friends finally told me about this. She told me they didn't do anything and she invited him over because he needed comfort from a friend. He told her to keep it a secret and she did. They both knew how I would feel about that. She thinks because he's a guy I'm assuming they did things, but I mean she hid that he slept over for the longest time. They were both people I trusted with all my heart. Even if she didn't I still don't consider that any less hurtful. I don't feel there was even a need for him to sleepover. If he really needed a friend I was literally down the street from his house instead he took a 40 minute train ride to my girlfriend's. They didn't even know about each other's existence until I started dating her.
tldr: Would you consider this cheating?

I want to confront them both but not sure how theyll react or what would happen

Aw man, that is not a hopeful situation. I mean seriously, he sneaks over to your girl's and spends the night...then they have kept it a secret from you. Fuck yes that's cheating. They always say they didn't do anything. I would give your buddy, a really good thrashing. Then likely dump the lying tramp.

Ask yourself, if you had her friend sneak over and stay the night, and you wanted to keep it secret....what would be the reason? Right. And there you have it. They were comforting each other alright. I'm really sorry about that man. And I hope that I am not coming across as insensitive. But, You're not able to trust either of them, Clip em both outta your life is my advice. Unless you enjoy drama, heartache, emotional distress...then maybe keep em both around.

Status
Not open for further replies.